Correção de texto: What I should have said

What I should have said

Recently, my girlfriend asked me what I though about her new haircut. I though it was horrible, but I though better to say it was very nice. It was not long and people started to say her how horrible she was and, consequently, she scold me, complaining that I never tell the true for her. But, what I should have said. Certanly, If I have said the true, she would also scold me, complaining that I never approve the thing that she does, that I never though her beautiful and so on.

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção:
Recently, my girlfriend asked me what I thought about her new haircut. I thought it was horrible, but I decided it'd be better to say it was very nice. It was not long until people started to tell her how horrible she was and, consequently, she scolded me, complaining that I never tell her the truth. But, what should I have said?Certainly, If I had told the truth, she would have also scolded me, complaining that I never approve of the things that she does, that I never thought she was beautiful and so on.
Thanks! :-)