Correção de texto: What´s your favorite TV show/series?

My favorite series is American Horror Story. It´s an American serie created and produced by Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk. The series is broadcast on the cable television channel FX in the United States and Fox in Brazil.
The first season premiered on October 5, 2011, and concluded on December 21, 2011. The actual fourth season premiered on October 8, 2014.
American Horror Story has been well received by television critics. The lead actress of the series is Jessica Lange but my favorite actor is Evan Peters.
I love this series because it celebrates strong women with flaws. These women aren´t perfect, in fact they´re far from.
Anoter reasons to like the series is that a new theme very season and some characters are based on real people.
This is a rare show that sticks with you long after you´ve seen it. Not only is the story brilliant written, each episode is directed and produced with a team that really believes in their story. Everything is polished. Even the actors and actresses are top-notch.

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
gabrielock 1 15
Minha sugestão:
My favorite series\tv show is American Horror Story. It's an American series\tv show created and produced by Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk. The series is broadcasted by Fx, a channel in the USA's cable television and in Brazil it's broadcasted by Fox (or it's broadcasted by Fox here in Brazil).
The first season premiered\was released on October 5, 2011, and finished on December 21, 2011. The actual fourth season premiered\was released on October 8, 2014.
American Horror Story has been well received by television critics. The lead\main (or The starring-role is played by Jessica Lang) actress of the series is Jessica Lange, but my favorite actor (of the series) is Evan Peters.
I love this series\tv show because it celebrates\shows strong women with flaws. These women aren't perfect, in fact, they're far from it.
Another reason why like the series is that it has a new theme every season and some characters are based\inspired on real people.
This is a rare characteristic in shows nowdays, that\in which sticks (in your head) with you a long time after you've seen it. Not only is the story brilliant written, but also each episode is directed and produced with a team that really believes in their stories. Everything is polished. Even the actors and actresses are top-notch.