Correção de texto: Which country would you like to visit?

I really like to visit England so badly because I have an aim to brush up my English, which can give me a competition edge over people when I´m looking for a job and that will pay off. I get frustrated if I can´t achieve my goal. I know is pretty tough but that country it is the good way to contact with a lot of people and brought conversation skills away. Perhaps, I choose a big town like Southampton or London, because there are many different cultures and mores. One of the great thing that I do love in England it is Premier League, I´m thoroughly agree that is the best football league on the World. Unlike, I think the food is really bad, I never found food more good than Portuguese food, and the whether unfortunately is cloudy and raining. England is a developed country where we can find a lot of things that make us very happy, like museums, pubs, enjoying places, monuments where we can hang out a lot, and of course taking in English. Some England Towns have the more attire place in Europe, we need to have money and work harder, if we want to buy something. As I see it, some England consuetudes are quaint like eat the lunch very early at the morning. In Portuguese culture our lunch it is around 1:00PM. I´m sure it might worthwhile to go there country demanding live.

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Algumas sugestões de correção:
I'd really like to visit England because I plan to brush up on my English, which can give me a competition edge over people when I´m looking for a job and that will pay off. I get frustrated if I can´t achieve my goals. I know it is pretty tough but that country is the good way to get in contact with a lot of people and brought conversation skills away. Perhaps, I choose a big town like Southampton or London, because there are many different cultures and much more. One of the great things that I do love in England is the Premier League, I thoroughly agree that is the best football league in the World. Unlike, I think the food is really bad, I never found food that is better than Portuguese food, and the whether unfortunately is cloudy and raining. England is a developed country where we can find a lot of things that make us very happy, like museums, pubs, enjoying places, monuments where we can hang out a lot, and of course talking in English. Some England Towns have the more attire place in Europe, we need to have money and work harder, if we want to buy something. As I see it, some England consuetudes are quaint like eat the lunch very early at the morning. In Portuguese culture our lunch is around 1:00 p.m. I´m sure it might be worthwhile to go there country demanding live.
"and the whether unfortunately is cloudy and raining."
"and the weather unforntunately is cloudy and rainy." (?)

:) Take Care !!