Correção de texto: Who am I?

Fiz essa redação para uma pré seleção por email e gostaria de saber se usei as palavras certas? Podem me ajudar?
Tirei algumas informações que dizem respeito a mim e substituí por pontos para não me expor, rs
Agradeço desde já!

Topic: Who am I?

Title: A some about me

My name is ........., I am .. years old and come from a humble family. I was born on April 2, 2000 in Guarulhos - SP, where I live up today with my parents, sister and grandmother.

Currently I am studying in the first year of high school and starting the second English course module at Wizard. I finished the second year of music theory and piano at Municipal Conservatory of Guarulhos. The music for me is a therapy and make it a hobby.

One of my dreams is to know the USA and maybe doing a interchange to improve my favorite language that is English.

I haven't decided yet about the higher education course, but I have a big admiration by administration and journalism. In my spare times I usually to play keyboard and guitar and I enjoy to stay with my family and friends. I also like to read and go to the gym.

I am determined and fight to achieve my dreams and objectives. I have facility to learn new things and I know dealing with different kinds of persons.

I transform obstacles into opportunities and give my best in everything I do.

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Marcelo Reis 1 3 96
My name is ........., I am .. years old and come from a humble family. I was born on April 2, 2000 in Guarulhos - SP, where I live until today with my parents, sister and grandmother.

Currently I am an eleventh grader in high school and I am starting the second English course module at Wizard. I finished the second year of music theory and piano at Municipal Conservatory of Guarulhos. The music for me is a therapy and make it a hobby.

One of my dreams is to visit the USA and maybe go on an exchange program to improve my favorite language: English.

I haven't decided yet about my higher education course choice yet, but I have a strong admiration for administration and journalism. In my spare times I usually to play the keyboard and the guitar and I enjoy to stay staying with my family and friends. I also like to read and go to the gym.

I am determined and fight to achieve my dreams and objectives. I have facility to learn new things easily and I know dealing how to deal with different kinds of persons people.

I transform obstacles into opportunities and give my best in everything I do.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Title: (a little) Something about me.

My name is Thalita, I am ...[1] years old and come from a humble family. I was born on April 2, 2000 in Guarulhos - SP, where I live with my parents, sister and grandmother up to now. (or to this day/until toda
y etc).

I am determined to achieve my goals and dreams, and I positively fight for them. I am a quick student and enthusiastic for learning new things.

This is just another way to say the same. Marcelo is really a on-the-ball guy, so there´s not much to suggest further.
======================

[1] I was born in 2000, do the maths, ha ha ha. I hope you have made up this date, since you were worried about privacy...