Correção de texto: Who is Gina Rodriguez?

Eu estou começando a estudar inglês e produzir textos. Recentemente, eu produzi este, para uma atriz que gosto muito ( coisa de fã) e gostaria que vocês me ajudassem a corrigi-lo.

Who is Gina Rodriguez?

Gina Rodriguez is a young actress, of 30 years who has charmed everyone with his sympathy and his humility. On January 4, 2015, Gina won the Golden Globe Awards in the category Best TV Actress-Musical or comedy. But what caught the attention of everyone who watched this event, it was so exciting and charming speech, that the actress did. In it she thanked God for having the first made actress, thanked the two sisters, their parents for always encourage to seek their dreams. She further added, "this award is much bigger than me. Represents a culture that wants to see as heroes. " Teary-eyed, she concluded her speech with the following words: "My father told me every day for I speak:-" today is a great day, I can, I Will. " "Well, Dad, today is a great day, I can and I Did"!

Gina is not only encouraged, but also encourages others to pursue their dreams. In his profile on Twitter, Gina always give words of encouragement to his admirers and fans.

Humble personality, Gina always thanks to the support of your people that accompanies it and the support of the fans. Your smile is one of those sincere, pure and when she speaks, her eyes shine.

Before I was not a fan of anyone, but to know the story of this woman's life, to be able to see how much she struggled and has been able to realize their dreams, the love she has for groupies, his humility about his success, to which she says she could not alone, but with the help of others, made me admire her and soon become a fan of hers. And every day I've been admiring your work and the person she is.

#iCanAndiWill #WeCanAndWeWill #iCanAndiDid
By: Karolinny

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
  Resposta mais votada
9 65 608
My corrections and changes to the text are shown below:

Who is Gina Rodriguez?

Gina Rodriguez is a 30 year-old young actress, of 30 years who has charmed everyone with her friendliness and her humbleness. Gina won the Golden Globe Awards in the category Best TV Actress-Musical or Comedy, on January 4, 2015, but what caught everyone's attention who watched this event, was her very exciting and charming speech. that the actress did She thanked God for having made her the first made actress, thanked her two sisters, and her parents for always encouraging her to seek her dreams. She further added, "This award is much bigger than me, it represents a culture that wants to see heroes." Teary-eyed, she concluded her speech with the following words: "My father told me every day to speak: Today is a great day, I can, I Will. Well, Dad, today is a great day, I can and I Did!"

Gina is not only encouraging, but she also encourages others to pursue their dreams. In her profile on Twitter, Gina always give words of encouragement to her admirers and fans.

Humble personality, Gina is always thankful for the support of the people who accompanies her and fans´support. Her smile is one of those sincere, pure while her eyes shine when she speaks.

I was not anyone's fan before, but knowing the story of this woman's life, being able to see how much she struggled and has been able to realize her dreams, the love she has for *groupies, her humbleness about her success, to which she says she could not do it alone, but with the help of others, made me admire her and soon become her fan. Every day I've been admiring her work and the person she is.

*What do you mean by "groupies"? "Groupies" are those women who follow male bands wherever they go. Do you mean "groups"?