Correção de texto: why are you studying English

I'm studying English because I love traveling and as I want to get round all over world. I'll need to learn it quickly. Besides, It will also be essential to talk to people, ask info and recommendations, and make friends.
I've never thought to study English, in fact I didn't like it. But after my first international travel I've changed my mind, so I've decided to speak English as fast as possible. I have been beginning to study by myself for 6 months. At the moment, I'm studying at home and I've been reading and listining a lot of texts and podcasts every day for about 1-2hours.
Even though I find it difficult to study by itself and that's not easy to keep always motivated. I think I've progressed quite a lot. ("I've got progress quite a lot" também é correto?)

Correções e sugestões, agradeço!

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Here is my stab at it, I hope it helps:

I'm studying English because I love traveling and as I want to get around the world. I'll need to learn it quickly. Besides, it will be essential to talk to people, ask for info and recommendations, and make friends.
I'd never thought about studying English, in fact I didn't like it, but after my first international travel I've changed my mind. So decided to speak English as quickly as possible.
I have been studying English by myself for 6 months now. At the moment, I'm studying at home and I've been reading a lot and listening podcasts every day for about 1-2hours (a day - I assume here that those 1-2 hours would cover both acitivities).
Even though I find it difficult to study by myself and not easy to stay always motivated. Anyway, I think I've improved quite a lot.

Congrats on your making the decision to study. Announcing that to people around and seeking help is a sign that you are off to a good start!
Thanks a lot!
I´m studying English because I want to be flight attendant. This is my biggest dream and I hope to achieve.
Ricardo F. Bernardi 6 26 454
Crislainebb escreveu:I´m studying English because I want to be flight attendant. This is my biggest dream and I hope to achieve.
You should read the topics in green:

I'm studying English because I want to be a flight attendant. This is my biggest dream and I hope to achieve it.

Enjoy your studies!
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
You are welcome, Natali. And Crislainebb, I hope you soon realize that dream, and have lots of conversations in English.
Ricardo, we appreciate your sharing your knowledge and insights, thanks for that.