Correção de texto: Why do you want to speak English?

Olá Pessoal, gostaria que pudessem corrigir este texto que escrevi. Estou começando a escrever em Inglês e gostaria muito das dicas pra melhorar. Desde já agradeço!!!

Why I want to speak English? Well, that's a long story.
Since I was a little kid, I liked to pretend that I was an american actor in interviews, (I didn't speak English yet, so I was a child speaking a weird language that didn't exist).

At that time I used to study with old English books from school and I only knew the meaning of many words, but I didn't know how pronounce them and use the correct grammar.

Now, about two years, I've been studying English and learning how to pronounce and use grammar. I like to study languages and I'm learning English because I want to live in the U.S.A, but it's more than this, English is an International Language, almost the whole world speaks English. So, it's not just about improving my resumé, it's about learning new cultures and see the world in a different point of view.

That's all!

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção:
Why do I want to speak English? Well, that's a long story.
When I was a little kid, I liked to pretend that I was an American actor in interviews, (I couldn't speak English yet, so I was a child speaking a weird language that didn't exist).

At that time, I used to study with old English books from school and I knew the meaning of many words, but I didn't know how to pronounce them and use them correctly.

I've been studying English for two years and learning how to pronounce and use grammar. I like to study languages and I'm learning English because I want to live in the U.S.A, but it's more than this, English is an International Language, almost the whole world speaks English. So, it's not just about improving my resumé, it's about learning new cultures and see the world in a different point of view.
Brigadão Donay!!!

Isso com certeza deixou o texto mais claro e limpo.

Só mais uma pergunta.....havia muito erro gramatical no texto? OU a correção foi pra dar uma "limpada" pra deixar mais claro a ideia do texto?

Muito obrigado novamente.
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Só mais uma pergunta.....havia muito erro gramatical no texto? OU a correção foi pra dar uma "limpada" pra deixar mais claro a ideia do texto?
A correção serviu para dar uma limpada e deixar mais claro.
gian2hard 1 7 52
learning new cultures
Learning ABOUT new cultures