Correção de texto: "Wonderful years"

Hi people.

I tried write something about this american tv serie.

"With a little help from my friends... This song was the openning of 'wonderful years', an american
tv serie showed in Brazil in 90´s.

The history was about the challanges of a kid - Kevin Arnold. The firsts days at school, the choices
of friends, family´s conflicts and the discovery of sex and love... There were the mains points.

The boy had a special felling for Wine Cooper... a pretty girl.

Also, he had one best friend - the nerd Paul Pfeiffer. Many people say Paul Pfeiffer was presented
by Marilyn Manson, but I´m not sure that."

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
With a little help from my friends, this song was the beginning of the wonderful years, an american
TV serie, showed in Brazil in 90's. The history was about the challanges of a kid - Kevin Arnold. The firsts days at school, the choices of his friends, family's conflicts and the discovery of the sex and the love... that were the mains points.

The boy had a special felling for Wine Cooper (a pretty girl). Also, he had one best friend - the nerd Paul Pfeiffer. Many people say Paul Pfeiffer was presented by Marilyn Manson, but I'm not sure that.
I'd do just some small corrections:

"With A Little Help From My Friends" is the opening soundtrack of "The Wonderful Years", an American TV series broadcasted in Brazil during the 90's. The plot was basically about a kid - Kevin Arnold - and his challenges in school days, making new friends and dealing with family's conflicts while he faces the adventures of discovering sex and love. Kevin keeps special fellings for a pretty girl named Wine Cooper and is best friends with the nerd Paul Pfeiffer.

Many people plead the character Paul Pfeiffer was played by singer Marilyn Manson, though this information is not confirmed.