Correção de texto "You came here at morning..."

Amados !!!!!
Textinho feito do mesmo jeito... deixando fluir sem pensar muito no português... ai anoto meus erros e estudo em cima

Hey Dear!

Uh.. You came here at morning and I lost the chance to say on live: I love when you come here! Even wich just to say hello!

Don't worry, really I though if you don't answered me is just because you're busy, that's okay.

Now, I'm on vacation, only 2 weeks, but necessary weeks lol. My sista is coming here to see me on next friday... anyway.. a lot great things hapening now.

Hey ! It's just an ocean away and this is nothing!

algumas expressões como came, come e coming, ainda me deixam um pouco confusa.

Thanks xoxo

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Alice,

Algumas sugestões de melhoria:

Hey Dear,

You came here in the morning and I missed the chance to say it in person: "I love when you come here! Even when it is just to say hello." Don't worry. I really thought you didn't answer me because you're busy, that's okay.

Now, I'm on vacation, for only 2 weeks, but necessary weeks. My sister is coming here to see me next Friday. Anyway, there are a lot great things happening now.

Hey ! It's just an ocean away and this is nothing!