Correção de Textos: LinkedIn

Can anyone help me reviewing my text?

Do you know the LinkedIn? It is a business social network where you can have a professional profile and keep a list of networking contacts.
Lately I am using the LinkedIn more frequently than Facebook for example. I think it is more relevant and useful.
Maybe can it help you find a new job? Try it also.

Thanks.

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Redseahorse 4 36 579
Sugestões:

Do you know WHAT the LinkedIn IS? It is a business social network, where you can have a professional profile and keep a list of networking contacts.
Lately, I am using the LinkedIn more FREQUENT than Facebook, for example. I think it is more relevant and useful.
MAY IT help you find a new job? WELL, YOU SHOULD ALSO Try it !
gian2hard 1 7 52
Suggestion

Do you know what the LinkedIn is? It is a business social network where you can have a build a professional profile and keep a list of networking contacts.
Lately, I am using the LinkedIn more frequently much more than Facebook for example. I think it is more relevant and useful.
Maybe can it help you find a new job? It may also help you find a new job. Try it also. So why not give it a try!

Thanks.
Thanks folks.