Correção de "this is the last post of 'oilpainting' series

Olá se puder corrigir este texto de apresentação do meu trabalho.

Well, this is the last post of 'oilpainting' series. It was nineteen artworks developed during the last six years. Thanks for you to following me here, thanks for all compliments, likes and shares of my artworks. A big hug to you! Att. Verônica Ventti

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
  Resposta mais votada
6 26 454
Olá MILAMILIS,

Well, this is the last post of "Oilpainting" series. It was nineteen artworks developed during for the last six years. Thank for you to for following me here; thank you for the compliments, likes and shares of my artworks.

A big hug to you Best regards!

Att. Yours faithfully,
Veronica Ventti.
_

1) Well, this is the last post of Oilpainting series. It was nineteen artworks developed for the last six years. Thank you for following me; thank you for the compliments, likes and shares of my artworks.

Best regards!

Yours faithfully,
Veronica Ventti.

>> Bem, este é o último post da série "Oilpainting". Foram dezenove obras de arte desenvolvidas nos últimos seis anos. Obrigada por me acompanharem; agradeço a você(s) pelos elogios, likes e compartilhamentos das minhas obras de arte.

Um grande abraço!

Cordialmente,
Veronica Ventti.
_

2) Well, this is the last post of oil painting series. It was nineteen artworks developed for the last six years. Thank you for following me; thank you for the compliments, "likes" and shares of my artworks.
>> Bem, este é o último post da série de pinturas a óleo. Foram dezenove obras de arte desenvolvidas nos últimos seis anos. Agradeço por me seguirem; agradeço a você(s) pelos elogios, "likes" e compartilhamentos das minhas obras de arte.
_

3) The last post showed an oil painting by Eugene Von Guerard of "Stoneleigh" homestead in 1866 commissioned by owner William Lewis. Twenty years or so later, Duncan Cooper was commissioned by Lewis to paint this watercolour with the same view as the Von Guerard painting.
>> O último post mostrou uma pintura a óleo de Eugene Von Guerard da fazenda "Stoneleigh" em 1866, encomendada pelo proprietário William Lewis. Vinte anos ou talvez mais tarde, Duncan Cooper foi contratado por Lewis para pintar esta aquarela com a mesma visão que o quadro de Von Guerard.
_

Para complementar seus estudos, recomendo a leitura dos posts:

(1) While x During x For

(2) 9 maneiras de agradecer em inglês: posso ou não posso usar a palavra thanks?

(3) Curtir no Facebook.

(4) Como dizer 'um forte abraço' em inglês?
_

REFERENCES:

(1) Cambridge Online Dictionary;

(2) STALETOVICH, Jenny. Hurricane Season Started Early For The Last Six Years. Is It Time To Extend The Season?. WLRN - Miami, South Florida. Publication date: 07-21-2020.

(3) Pearson Education. Longman Dictionary. 2004.