Correção do texto "Direito das mulheres"

Nation Organization of women has, as main goal improve the conditions of women in society through politics.
Before 1972 in USA women didn’t have the same rights than the men had. Therefore, women had a lower salary than men, in some states they couldn’t drive, divorce or even participate in politics. Nevertheless, NOW at 1972 reached one of its greatest ambitions, the equal rights amendment, which recognize the same rights to women and men without gender discrimination.
Currently in our country, we don’t see a much women discrimination as we used to see at 60 70 years. However, women steal work more hours per day and earn a lower wage than men.
One the one hand it’s very bad for women to have this kind of discrimination, and it transmits a very sexist image of our country. On the other hand, in other countries women discrimination accomplished a higher level, which I think that other nations should interpose. In those countries women cant study, drive, divorce, can be beat by her husband, cant travel to other countries, or even in some extreme cases, babies girls are killed when they are born.
I could understand that attitudes if it happened centuries ago, since the human mentality was very weak. Nevertheless, there is no reason for that to happen at present.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49070 21 73 1138
Algumas sugestões de correção dentro do que o contexto e a forma do texto permitem:

Nation Organization of women has as a main goal: to improve the conditions of women in society through politics.
Before 1972 in USA women didn’t have the same rights as men had. Therefore, women had a lower salary than men, in some states they couldn’t drive, divorce or even participate in politics. Nevertheless, NOW in 1972 reached one of its greatest ambitions, the equal rights amendment, which recognizes the same rights to women and men without gender discrimination.
Currently in our country, we don’t see much women discrimination as we used to see 60 70 years. However, women still work more hours per day and earn a lower wage than men.
One the one hand it’s very bad for women to suffer this kind of discrimination, and it transmits a very sexist image of our country. On the other hand, in other countries women discrimination accomplished a higher level, which I think that other nations should interpose. In those countries women can't study, drive, divorce, can be beat by her husband, cant travel to other countries, or even in some extreme cases, babies girls are killed when they are born.
I could understand that attitudes if it happened centuries ago, since the human mentality was very weak. Nevertheless, there is no reason for that to happen at present.