Correção do texto em inglês: Some Brazilian problems

Some brazilian problems

Although Brazil have been improved its social condition, there are a lot of problems that still remain: unemployment, violence, crime, polution, lack of health, poor education, social inequality, etc. However, the problem which more bother me is the poor education. In my opinion, the key to solve the most of this problems is to improve the education in Brazil.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
Sugestão:

Although Brasil has improved... ( o been não cabe aqui)
Sugestão:

"the problem which more bother me", should be: "the problem that bothers me the most"
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Complemento:
Although Brazil has improved its social condition, there are a lot of problems that still remain: unemployment, violence, crime, pollution, a bad health care system, poor education, social inequality, etc. However, the problem which most bothers me is poor education. In my opinion, the key to solve most of these problems is to improve education in Brazil.
''LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA -- Kaiser Permanete is a bad health care system. In a nutshell, the doctors are rude and the services are just a...'' [my3cents.com]

''Heart Disease, and Cancer, the biggest problem Americans face is a bad health care system.'' [CNN]
Thanks! :-)