Correção do texto em inglês: The Corruption

The Corruption

Nowadays, brazilian people are wroth with the corruption of the politicians. Why there is too much corruption in the government? I think it is just the reflection of the brazilian's behavior. Who have never seen someone parking on a prohibited space? Who have never seen someone breaking the law? In my opinion, first we have don't be corrupt and after we can claim about the government corruption.

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Carls 2 78
The Corruption

Nowadays, brazilian people are wroth with the corruption of the politicians. Why there is too much corruption in the government? I think it is just the reflection of the brazilian's behavior. Who have never seen someone parking on a prohibited space? Who have never seen someone breaking the law? In my opinion, first we have don't be corrupt and after we can claim about the government corruption.
My Suggestion:

The Corruption

Nowadays, Brazilian people are furious at the corruption of the politicians. Why is there too much corruption in the government? I think it just reflects the Brazilian people's behavior. Who has never seen someone parking in a prohibited space? Who has never seen someone breaking the law? In my opinion, first we should not be corrupt and then we can complain about the government corruption
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Algumas sugestões de correção:

Corruption

Nowadays, Brazilian people are wroth with the corruption of politicians. Why is there too much corruption in the government? I think it is just the reflection of the Brazilian's behavior. Who has never seen someone parking on a prohibited space? Who has never seen someone breaking the law? In my opinion, people in Brazil should try to be more honest before complaining about the government corruption.
Thanks Carls and doney mendonça!