Correção do texto "I have so many doubts..."

I have so many doubts. I have studied English for years and years, but I know very little. Writing, maybe, is the best thing I know to do. Reading, I have a lot of vocabulary doubts. Speaking, my pronunciation is not good. And listening, the worst, I can't understand almost anything, only the simple songs (like Beatles) and simple dialogues.
When I was eleven, I won a scolarship of an English course, but I am very young and I didn't study very hard. And after one year, I gave up. There is not this school anymore. Many years later, when I was about twenty years, I solved to study English again. I studied in CCAA for a year, but the course was so expensive in the third semester and I decided to change school. So, I went to the Number One, where I studied for one year and half. I stopped, because I began my collegge. There was no time nor money to continue. But years later, I went back to an English school, even still in the collegge, because English is very important, but the school was very weak. So, I quit school. It was Inglês&Cia. Friends of mine study there, they like, but I didn't. So, I changed the English school one more time, I went to the Uptime, where the course is only one year. But, I didn't like the course either. So, because of my experience, I should know more, but I don't know so much. Nowadays, I study by myself. I bought a grammar and downloaded some postcards. I hope it works for me.
For me, these schools where I studied, the best is Number One, and CCAA is also good.

Please, correct my text. Thank you, people.

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
22 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
Quite a homework you've got there.

Why not break the text down into smaller chunks? That should make it easy for us to correct.
Ok. Thank you.

I have so many doubts. I have studied English for years and years, but I know very little.
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
The Crazy,

Sugestão:

I have so many questions. I've studied English for many years, but I know very little.

Boa sorte!
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
The Crazy escreveu:Writing, maybe, is the best thing I know to do.
Writing is perhaps the best thing I know how to do.

Next chunk anyone?
Thank you, guys. The next chunks, please.

Reading, I have a lot of vocabulary doubts. Speaking, my pronunciation is not good. And listening, the worst, I can't understand almost anything, only the simple songs (like Beatles) and simple dialogues.
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
Reading: I have a lot of vocabulary questions. Speaking: my pronunciation is not good. And listening: the worst part, I can't understand almost anything, only the simple songs (like Beatles) and simple dialogues.
Thank you, guy. Another chunk, guys, please.

When I was eleven, I won a scolarship of an English course, but I am very young and I didn't study very hard. And after one year, I gave up. There is not this school anymore.
Sugestões:

When I was eleven, I won a free English course, but I was very young and I didn't study very hard. And after one year, I quit/gave up. That school doesn't exist anymore.

Boa sorte!
dlr 1
The Crazy escreveu:I have so many questions. I have studied English for years and years, but I know very little. Writing is perhaps the best thing I know how to do. Reading: I have a lot of questions about vocabulary. Speaking: my pronunciation is not good. And listening: the worst part. I barely understand anything, only the simple songs (like Beatles) and simple dialogues.
When I was eleven, I won a scholarship for an English course, but I was very young and I didn't study very hard. And after one year, I gave up. That school doesn't exist any more. Many years later, when I was about twenty years old, I decided to study English again. I studied at CCAA for a year, but the course was so expensive in the third semester and I decided to change schools. So, I went to Number One, where I studied for one and a half years. I stopped, because I began college. I had no time nor money to continue. But years later, I went back to an English school, even still in the college, because English is very important, but the school was very weak. So, I quit school. It was Inglês&Cia. Friends of mine study there. They like it, but I didn't. So, I changed English schools one more time, I went to Uptime, where the course is only one year. But, I didn't like that course either. So, because of my experience, I should know more, but I don't know very/that much. Nowadays, I study by myself. I bought a grammar book(?) and downloaded some postcards. I hope it works for me.
For me, of/out of these schools where I studied, the best is Number One, and CCAA is also good.
Just so you know... like anyone who learns a new language you might make some mistakes, but you English is still very intelligible.
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
Por que "They like it, but I didn't" e não "... but I don't"?

Uma vez que o verbo principal está no presente, no presente também deveria estar a continuação. Assim penso eu. Se estiver errado, por favor corrijam-me.
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
dlr 1
Talvez porque os amigos dele ainda estudam lá mas não ele.
Friends of mine study there. They like it, but I didn't like it when I was there.
Quantos aos dois últimos comentários, a ideia foi essa mesma. Eu não gostei quando estava lá, mas elas gostam.

Aos outros, obrigado.

Guys, another chunk, please.

Many years later, when I was about twenty years, I solved to study English again. I studied in CCAA for a year, but the course was so expensive in the third semester and I decided to change school.
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Sugestão:

Many years later, when I was about twenty years old, I decided to study English again. I studied at CCAA for a year, but in the third semester the course was so expensive that I decided to change school.
Thank you, girl.

The next chunk, please.

So, I went to the Number One where I studied for one year and half. I stopped, because I began my collegge. There was no time nor money to continue.
So, I went to Number One where I studied for one year and half. I had to stop because I started college and there was no time or money to continue.
TESTE DE NÍVEL
dlr 1
Tem que ser ou
"...where I studied for a year and a half."
ou
"...where I studied for one and a half years."
Donay,
donay mendonça escreveu:So, I went to Number One where I studied for one year and half. I had to stop because I started college and there was no time or money to continue.
Could we use nor and neither in that case?

So, I went to Number One where I studied for one year and half. I had to stop because I started college and there was nor time neither money to continue.

Thank you in advanced!

Hugs,
Eduardo
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
Pensei na inversão dos termos...

"... neither time nor money..."
Exactly Marcio!

My bad! It would be neither .. nor..

Hugs,
Eduardo
Dlr,
Tem que ser ou
"...where I studied for a year and a half."
ou
"...where I studied for one and a half years."
Valeu pela dica!

Eduardo,

Sim, "neither...nor..." pode ser usado.

Abraços,
TESTE DE NÍVEL
More one chunk, please. Thanks.

But years later, I went back to an English school, even still in the collegge, because English is very important, but the school was very weak. So, I quit school. It was Inglês&Cia.
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
But years later, I went back to an English school, even still in the collegge, because English is very important, but the school was very weak. So, I quit school. It was Inglês&Cia.
Aqui precisamos rearranjar partes do texto.

Sugestão:

Yet years later I had gone back to an English language school while I still studied in college. I did so because I thought English very important. The school (Inglês & Cia), however, proved weak. So I quit it.

O texto ainda pode melhorar.