Correção do texto "I have so many doubts..."

I have so many doubts. I have studied English for years and years, but I know very little. Writing, maybe, is the best thing I know to do. Reading, I have a lot of vocabulary doubts. Speaking, my pronunciation is not good. And listening, the worst, I can't understand almost anything, only the simple songs (like Beatles) and simple dialogues.
When I was eleven, I won a scolarship of an English course, but I am very young and I didn't study very hard. And after one year, I gave up. There is not this school anymore. Many years later, when I was about twenty years, I solved to study English again. I studied in CCAA for a year, but the course was so expensive in the third semester and I decided to change school. So, I went to the Number One, where I studied for one year and half. I stopped, because I began my collegge. There was no time nor money to continue. But years later, I went back to an English school, even still in the collegge, because English is very important, but the school was very weak. So, I quit school. It was Inglês&Cia. Friends of mine study there, they like, but I didn't. So, I changed the English school one more time, I went to the Uptime, where the course is only one year. But, I didn't like the course either. So, because of my experience, I should know more, but I don't know so much. Nowadays, I study by myself. I bought a grammar and downloaded some postcards. I hope it works for me.
For me, these schools where I studied, the best is Number One, and CCAA is also good.

Please, correct my text. Thank you, people.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
Quite a homework you've got there.

Why not break the text down into smaller chunks? That should make it easy for us to correct.
Ok. Thank you.

I have so many doubts. I have studied English for years and years, but I know very little.
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49085 21 73 1138
The Crazy,

Sugestão:

I have so many questions. I've studied English for many years, but I know very little.

Boa sorte!
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
The Crazy escreveu:Writing, maybe, is the best thing I know to do.

Writing is perhaps the best thing I know how to do.

Next chunk anyone?
Thank you, guys. The next chunks, please.

Reading, I have a lot of vocabulary doubts. Speaking, my pronunciation is not good. And listening, the worst, I can't understand almost anything, only the simple songs (like Beatles) and simple dialogues.
Reading: I have a lot of vocabulary questions. Speaking: my pronunciation is not good. And listening: the worst part, I can't understand almost anything, only the simple songs (like Beatles) and simple dialogues.
Thank you, guy. Another chunk, guys, please.

When I was eleven, I won a scolarship of an English course, but I am very young and I didn't study very hard. And after one year, I gave up. There is not this school anymore.
Sugestões:

When I was eleven, I won a free English course, but I was very young and I didn't study very hard. And after one year, I quit/gave up. That school doesn't exist anymore.

Boa sorte!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
The Crazy escreveu:I have so many questions. I have studied English for years and years, but I know very little. Writing is perhaps the best thing I know how to do. Reading: I have a lot of questions about vocabulary. Speaking: my pronunciation is not good. And listening: the worst part. I barely understand anything, only the simple songs (like Beatles) and simple dialogues.
When I was eleven, I won a scholarship for an English course, but I was very young and I didn't study very hard. And after one year, I gave up. That school doesn't exist any more. Many years later, when I was about twenty years old, I decided to study English again. I studied at CCAA for a year, but the course was so expensive in the third semester and I decided to change schools. So, I went to Number One, where I studied for one and a half years. I stopped, because I began college. I had no time nor money to continue. But years later, I went back to an English school, even still in the college, because English is very important, but the school was very weak. So, I quit school. It was Inglês&Cia. Friends of mine study there. They like it, but I didn't. So, I changed English schools one more time, I went to Uptime, where the course is only one year. But, I didn't like that course either. So, because of my experience, I should know more, but I don't know very/that much. Nowadays, I study by myself. I bought a grammar book(?) and downloaded some postcards. I hope it works for me.
For me, of/out of these schools where I studied, the best is Number One, and CCAA is also good.

Just so you know... like anyone who learns a new language you might make some mistakes, but you English is still very intelligible.