Correçao do texto: My daily routine

edrob518 6 71
Hello my name is Eduardo and this is my daily routine.
On weekdays I usually wake up at 5 o'clock, but I stay in bed until 5:20am.Then I take a ten minute shower.
After that i get dressed, comb my hair.Then i go to the kitchen to have breakfast.After breakfast I go back to the
bathroom and clean my teeth.At 6 o'clock I leave home to get a bus to the school.
When I arrive at the school I stay in the court playing table tenis.After that i go to my classroom.It starts at 7:30am
finish at midday.Then i take the bus and I get home around 13 o'clock.After lunch which is usually 14 o'clock. I do
different things for example: I do my homework, play video game watch tv and then I study english. In the afternoon I always
take a nap and wake up around 16:30pm.When I wake up I go to the computer and stop at 18 o'clock.Ater that I have dinner
after dinner I brush my teeth watch some tv.Then I go to bed. I usually go to sleep around 22:30 pm and fall asleep about
20 minute later.
Is anything wrong?

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Hello my name is Eduardo and this is my daily routine/everyday routine.
On weekdays I usually wake up at 5 o'clock (in the morning), but I stay in bed until 5:20am (I am not sure, but I think that perhaps the AM part could be left out). Then I take a ten minute shower.
After that I get dressed, comb my hair, then I go to the kitchen and have breakfast, after wich I go back to the bathroom and clean my teeth (without having it brushed before?).
At 6 o'clock I leave home to get a bus to my school.
When I arrive at the school I go to the court to play table tennis for some time. After that I go to my classroom. It starts at 7:30am and finish at midday. Then I take the bus, getting home usually at/around 1:00 pm.
My lunch time is always about 2:00 pm (you mixed things a bit, if you stated 5:20 am, now you aren´t going to use the 24- hs setting..). I do many things in my day for example: I do my homework, play video game, watch TV and then I study English. Always in the afternoons I take a nap and wake up around 4:30 pm.
After having slept, I go to the computer and stop at 6 pm, and after awhile I have dinner, brush my teeth and watch some TV. Later I go to bed and usually around 10:30 pm, 20 minutes later, I am sleeping like a log.

Is anything wrong?

It needed some improvement, don´t worry about right or wrong, with time you will tell one from the other.
Hope it, for the time being, helps.

I myself, in haste, might have overlooked some details, so let´s wait some refinement by our amazing Forum chums.