Correção do texto "My friend, I have some..."

My friend,
I have some news to tell. I, Mark and the boys were on the boat, when my brother saw a pretty girl and fell in love
for her. But, you know, Mark is very shy and I thought: I should do something about this, to help my brother, and so I did.
At night, when I went to the dance-floor and dance with the girl, who has fallen in love.
When Mark saw me dancing with Donna ( the girl), he went out quickly. But, after that, on the next day, Mark lost the shyness and called her to dance.

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Cafranco,

Sugestões de melhoria para seu texto:

I have some news to tell you. I, Mark and the boys were on the boat when my brother saw a pretty girl and fell in love
with her. But, as you know, Mark is very shy and I thought : I should do something about that, I should help my brother, and I did so.
At night, I went to the dance-floor to dance with the girl he had fallen in love with. When Mark saw me dancing with Donna ( the girl), he left quickly. But, after that, on the next day, Mark got over his shyness and asked her to dance.

Boa sorte!
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Sobre o trecho "I, Mark and the boys were on the boat..."

Em inglês normalmente o "I" vem por último. Questão de respeito pelo(s) outro(s), I think.

Mark, the others and I ...
The others, Mark and I ...
Brigada Donay e Flávia...

As correções foram bastante apropriadas
:D