Correção do texto: My home

I live in a country town. The city´s name is São José do Sul. I have a few neighbors.
My house is very big. It has six beedrooms, two bathrooms, dining room, living room, kitchen, laundry room and garage.
The house doesn´t have upstair. It was built twenty-five years ago. The color of the outside walls are orange but the inside walls have a different colors. The doors and windows are brown.
The house has a beautiful garden with flowers and large trees. The garden also has a pool.

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
9 65 608
Summing it up:

I live in a town named São José do Sul, in a big single-storey house built twenty-five years ago with six beedrooms, two bathrooms, dining room, living room, kitchen, laundry room and (a) garage. I have a few neighbours.
The outside walls are orange but the inside walls have different colors. The doors and windows are brown.
It has a pool and a beautiful garden with flowers and large trees.

Storey - BrE; Story - AmE
http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictio ... gle-storey
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storey
MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
3 10 50
I live in a country town. The city´s name is São José do Sul. I live in a city called São José do Sul. I have a few neighbors. My house is very big. It has six beedrooms, two bathrooms, a dining room, a living room, a kitchen, a laundry room and a garage.
The house doesn´t have upstair a second floor. It was built twenty-five years ago. The color of the outside walls areThe exterior house color is orange but the interior has different ones. The doors and the windows are brown. The house has a beautiful garden with flowers and some large trees. The garden yard also has a pool.
6 49 1.3k
I have no qualms about using the expression "I live in a country town", until proven otherwise. To me, it conveys the idea of "cidade pequena/cidade de interior/cidade do campo" etc.

And I found it in the English-speaking mainstream media, take The Guardian, for example:

Travel tips: cultural Somerset and the week's best deals ...
http://www.theguardian.com › Travel › Somerset
20 de jul de 2014 - You're viewing the Guardian's new website. ... On the surface, Bruton is a fairly typical West Country town – handsome, peaceful, unassuming.

===============================

As for county town, I found that it can be a major city in a region, etc. Perhaps is more of a British English definition.
In the States it seems like a little neighbourhood that is "undecided" on which district to locate, so it put feet on both or border two districts etc.

http://www.co.greene.pa.us/secured/gc2/ ... cation.htm
Pennsylvania Route 88 — ... this highway runs through small boroughs such as Carmichaels and Rices Landing during its stretch through the county, before exiting on a bridge over the Monongahela to reach its terminus in the small Fayette County town of Point Marion.

Before, Fayete was a county-town, now I see references to it as a county (condado), same goes for Sommerville. Which seems to indicate that the "county-town" concept of old, has fallen in disuse in the States.
6 49 1.3k
I live in a country town whose name is São José do Sul. [or - I live in a city called São José do Sul, etc...

If you have a small paragraph, like this::
I live in a country town. The city´s name is São José do Sul. I have a few neighbors.

You can read it just in a breath, so why not to join everything in one piece?, so:
I live in a country town whose name is São José do Sul and I have just a few neighbours. [see? just a period/full stop]

My house is very big. It has six beedrooms, two bathrooms, a dining room and a living room.[1] There´s also a/one kitchen, a laundry room [2] and a garage. [(just garage, if one car), a two-car garage etc...for more cars]

[1] things related, similar, I put those in a set (of rooms).
[2] okay a laundry room (in Ads they may or may not say that with "a laundry". Now you ask, ain´t it a room as well? but then it´s certainly more exterior, near to the garage etc. That´s why I set it apart from the above ones (rooms - I mean).

========================================================================
The house doesn´t have any upper level/upstair room (doensn´t have any room upstairs/
upstair space/upstair bedroom/upstair laundry etc) and it was built twenty-five years ago. The outside walls are orange whereas the inside walls have different colors; the doors and windows are painted brown.

The house has a beautiful garden with flowers and large trees. The garden, in its turn, has a nice pool.
6 49 1.3k
The house has a beautiful garden with flowers and large trees. The garden, in its turn, has a nice pool nearby, in the backyard[*].

You could say "we have a backyard pool" either.