Correção do texto ''What do you do during the week''

Por favor, corrigam os erros!
Please, correct the mistakes!
My week begins crazy. On Sundays and Wednesdays I get up at 6:30 A.M, take a shower and have a breakfast. After this I go to school and I have some classes. In the afternoon, I go to the gym and after this, I go to work. In the evenning I have English class at my course. After the class, I go home, have dinner with my family. At least I go to bed. On Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, after work, I go home and study with my brother. On the weekends I get up at 8:00 A.M, have a breakfast with my familly. In the afternoon I play soccer with my friends. After this, I go to the movies with them. At night, I have dinner with my fammily and after this, I go to bed.

* Please, help me. I am on Basic 1.
Bye!

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Algumas sugestões de correção dentro do que o contexto permite entender:

My week begins frantically. On Sundays and Wednesdays I get up at 6:30 a.m, take a shower and have breakfast. After this, I go to school and I have some classes. In the afternoon, I go to the gym and then I go to work. In the evening, I have an English class at a school. After the class, I go home and have dinner with my family. Finally, I go to bed. On Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, after work, I go home and study with my brother. On the weekends, I get up at 8:00 a.m and have a breakfast with my familly. In the afternoon, I play soccer with my friends. After this, I go to the movies with them. At night, I have dinner with my family and then I go to bed.

Ótimo texto! Parabéns!
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
AKANDS escreveu:Por favor, corrigam os erros![...]
... corrijam...
donay mendonça escreveu:Algumas sugestões de correção dentro do que o contexto permite entender:

My week begins frantically. On Sundays and Wednesdays I get up at 6:30 a.m, take a shower and have breakfast. After this, I go to school and I have some classes. In the afternoon, I go to the gym and then I go to work. In the evening, I have an English class at a school. After the class, I go home and have dinner with my family. Finally, I go to bed. On Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, after work, I go home and study with my brother. On the weekends, I get up at 8:00 a.m and have a breakfast with my familly. In the afternoon, I play soccer with my friends. After this, I go to the movies with them. At night, I have dinner with my family and then I go to bed.

Ótimo texto! Parabéns!
One question:
I have a breakfast or I have breakfast?
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
A forma correta é "have breakfast" sem o "a". Acidentalmente, o "a" foi mantido.

Bons estudos!