Correção: Email and the effects on human relations

Hello again guys! If you could look more one of my texts and give me a second opinion I appreciate it very much.

Email is older than the internet, and was, in fact, a crucial tool for creating it. It is known that the first system of this type was created in 1965, but it was only in 1966 that the AUTODIN system enabled the exchange of messages in computers. Moreover, thanks to ARPANET computer network the email had a great evolution and later, in 1971, as the beginning of the use of the "@" signal made by Ray Tomlinson originated the email as we know it today.
It is such an important tool in the technological creation of communication that up to now has an important role in our daily life, making possible the creation of the internet itself and later of the social networks that we know today.
In fact, e-mail was the tool that started this wave of technological influence in our way of being and in our relationships, since e-mail practically replaces the old common way of keeping in touch using handwritten letters.
Speed and efficiency is the main factor that makes this possible, as well as modern means of communication, the e-mail makes the message exchange faster and faster.
People prefer this, they use e-mail in their daily lives and in their activities, resumes, subscriptions, correspondence and other things, it is now simply sending by e-mail and delivered immediately and to the world we live in today, it is essential.
All this only shows how technology plays a big role in the small things of our everyday life and its effect is increasing and developing.
People are using this and don't go to stop, they want everything to be fast and effective, this is what makes everything they want possible, people don't want to lose time writing a letter by hand and then have to go to the post office to send it, they do not want to have to bring a resume to a company for after not being able to deliver, people want everything fast and fast, and this is so today thanks to technology that started this aspect of immediacy and More and more people are influenced by this.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Hello Railima,

Maybe you could send smaller texts (2-3 paragraphs) throughout the week instead of big chunks of text. Usually you should get more replies. I'll comment on the last paragraph:

People are doing this and don't want to stop. They want everything to be fast and efficient, this is what makes everything they want possible. People don't want to lose time writing a letter by hand and then have to go to the post office to send it, they do not want to have to take a resume to a company and after not being able to deliver it. People want everything fast, and this happens now thanks to technologies that started to focus on immediacy and more and more people are influenced by it.

Effective vs efficient: https://www.insightsquared.com/2013/08/effectiveness-vs-efficiency-whats-the-difference/

You could improve the readability with shorter phrases.

Cheers
ArturCarvalho Ok I'll do this, thanks for the tip