Correção Essay CSF (study objectives)

In my opinion, being an Engineer means further more than passion for Science and Technology. For me, it means making the best use of the greatest human ability: the one of thinking, which made us fulfill our History with incredible facts, from start using fire to travel to the moon.

I am a Chemical Engineering Student from State University of Maringa, considered to have the fifth best Ch.E. program in Brazil, and the reason for choosing this course is the challenge of graduating in one of the most complicated areas of Engineering as a whole. Even though I have many of my classmates’ qualities, I also have something that differs and guides me, which is my curiosity about the world. This difference makes me forget the frontiers between all kinds of knowledge, generating my interdisciplinarity and also my taste for the best of what the university offers us that are the knowledge inside of each one who is part of it.

Taking all of this into account, my main study objects in the USA are two: first, expand my knowledge inside Engineering itself; second, enjoy the difference between Brazilian and American educational system, which is more flexible and interdisciplinary, to boost my personal and professional experience.

On the first objective mentioned above, inside Chemical Engineering, I have a particular interest in the researching areas of nanotechnology (specially applied on polymers development), also in renewable and sustainable sources of energy (a topic that demands cooperation of many areas of engineering). Despite all of that, I am interested in subjects that explore my curiosity and technical skills, like the preparatory class for the annual student competition Chem-E-Car, in which undergraduates are supposed to design, build and program a car moved by chemical energy. All of these wouldn’t be possible in my course here in Brazil where, despite having been developed in an incredible speed, still doesn’t offer such advanced researching and resources areas as most of American Universities, which are pioneers in the Chemical Engineering's world scenario.
Secondly, according to my academic perspectives, I would like to take part in extracurricular activities which will improve my personal and professional development, something that could even be done in my current university, but could be much more explored under the American Universities basis. Subjects offered by Economics, Business and Marketing departments are part of my main future study schedule because, besides stimulating entrepreneurship, I believe they can contribute to my highest life plan, which is setting up my own enterprise.
This intellectual, and experience, exchanging will provide a huge difference in my life as well as in everyone’ who I will meet in this journey. I intend to bring to Brazil all the best that the United States can offer, not only in technological and educational path, but also in how all of these can be applied in order to generate a better world for all of us, fulfilling what I believe is the true role of an Engineer.

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
1 resposta
gabrielock 1 15
In my opinion, being an Engineer means much more than only a passion for Science and Technology. For me, it means making the best use of the greatest human abilities: the one ofthinking, which made us fulfill our History with incredible facts, from start using fire to traveling to the moon.

I am a Chemical Engineering Student from State University of Maringa, considered to have the fifth best Ch.E. program in Brazil, and. The reason why I choosed this course is because of the challenge of graduating in one of the most complicated areas of Engineering as itself. Even though I have many of my classmates’ qualities, I also have something that differs and guides me, which is my curiosity about the world. This difference makes me forget about the frontiers between (I'm not sure if you can also use among, as there are many kind of knowledge all kinds of knowledge, generating my interdisciplinarity and also my taste for the best of what the university can offer : the knowledge inside of each one who is part of it.

Taking all of this into account, my main study objects in the USA are: first of all, to expand my knowledge inside Engineering; then, enjoy the differences between Brazil's and North America's educational system, which is much more flexible and interdisciplinary, boosting my personal and professional experiences.

Talking about the first objective mentioned above, inside Chemical Engineering, I have a particular interest in the research areas of nanotechnology (specially applied on polymers' development), also in renewable and sustainable sources of energy (a topic that demands cooperation of many areas of engineering). Despite all of that, I am interested in subjects that can offer exploring my curiosity and technical skills, like preparatory classes for the annual student competition Chem-E-Car, in which undergraduates are supposed to design, build and program a car moved by chemical energy. All of these wouldn’t be possible in my course here in Brazil where, despite it has been developed in an incredible way/quickly, still doesn’t offer such an advanced research and resources areas as most of North American Universities do, which are pioneers in the Chemical Engineering's world scenario.
Secondly, according to my academic perspectives, I would like to take part in extracurricular activities, that will improve my personal and professional development, something that could even be done in my current university, but could be much more explored under the North American Universities basis. Subjects offered by Economics, Business and Marketing departments are part of my main future study schedule because, besides stimulating entrepreneurship, I believe they can contribute to my highest plan in life:which is setting up my own enterprise.
This intellectual experience will provide a huge difference in my life as well as in everyone's who I meet during this journey. I intend to bring to Brazil all the best that the United States can offer, not only in technological and educational path, but also in how all of these can be applied in order to generate a better world for all of us, fulfilling what I believe is the true role of an Engineer.