Correção Essay para FCE: Sarah

Sarah, passionate about education, has participated in 12 UN simulations, and in one of these she was elected the one with the best delegate, and awarded a Summer in New Jersey. Sarah has been a student with the highest GPA in her state for over 3 years, and has been called to be headmaster of her current institution, Fernando Pessoa Military High School. Sarah has been building her future for over 5 years and is present in all Olympiads, gold medalist in math in the year 2021 is competing internationally. Founder of the astrophysics scientific initiation. Has a sustainability and education committee, of which she is founder. Started the Chemical Accounting project. Gave a speech at UNB about legal expressions, Sarah is passionate about law/political science. She is the leader of the largest debate group in her city.
Founder of the "I HAVE DREAM" project that inspires young people to conquer their futures.
Sarah is the leader of the biggest anti-racist party in Brazil. Sarah is the author of the book "I AM NOT YOUR BLACK" inspired by Martin Luther King, her great inspiration. President of the committee my color does not define me. Co-founder of the project who elects and who is elected.

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Seguem algumas correções:
Sarah, passionate about education, has participated in 12 UN simulations, and in one of these she was elected the one with the best delegate, and awarded a Summer in New Jersey. Sarah has been a student with the highest GPA in her state for over 3 years, and has been called to be headmaster of her current institution, Fernando Pessoa Military High School. Sarah has been building her future for over 5 years and is present in all Olympiads, gold medalist in math in the year 2021 is competing internationally. Founder of the astrophysics scientific initiation. There is a sustainability and education committee, of which she is the founder. Started the Chemical Accounting project. Gave a speech at UNB about legal expressions, Sarah is passionate about law/political science. She is the leader of the largest debate group in her city.
Founder of the "I HAVE DREAM" project that inspires young people to ensure their futures.
Sarah is the leader of the biggest anti-racist party in Brazil. Sarah is the author of the book "I AM NOT YOUR BLACK" inspired by Martin Luther King, her great inspiration. President of the committee my color does not define me. Co-founder of the project who elects and who is elected.
O texto no geral ficou bom. No entanto, uma versão original dele em português pode nos ajudar a melhorá-lo um pouco mais.

Bons estudos.