Correção "How does your child react to disagreement?

How does your child react to disagreement, discipline, and frustration?

On disagreement situations, my son reacts well. Of course he contests, complains, make an opinion and trace his objectives, but almost ever he reverberates about what his parents told him, because he knows that we will always be by his side to support and oversee him by the best way.
About discipline he always has his schedules and commitments well distributed by the day, this way he can always do his homework and leisures in the specified time.
Frustration is something that is not easy to deal with for anybody, my son in this situations, stay a little upset, a little quiet, but he perk up and pass by this obstacles that life has.

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Algumas sugestões de correção que o contexto permite avaliar:
On disagreement situations, my son reacts well. Of course he contests, complains, gives an opinion and trace his objectives, but almost ever he reverberates about what his parents tell him, because he knows that we will always be by his side to support and oversee him by the best way.
About discipline he always has his schedules and commitments well distributed by the day, this way he can always do his homework and leisures in the specified time.
Frustration is something that is not easy to deal with for anybody, my son in these situations, gets a little upset, a little quiet, but he perks up and pass by this obstacles that life has.