Correção "How is your child’s relationship?"

How is your child’s relationship with you and your family? with his/her friends?

My son Rogério, has a normal relationship with our family. Until 15 he lived only with me and my husband, and we have a real good relationship of fellowship, when he became 16 we received a new member on our immediate family, our nephew come to live with us because of college, and my son accepted an liked this new situation of having another person with us at home.
With his friends my son, has a relationship of young people, communicating with his friend by social networks and all the other possible technologies and he also has a good relationship with people in all other activities that he takes, or had taken, part, like school, gym, boy scouts, and others.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 15 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores e linguistas certificados. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49085 21 73 1138
Algumas sugestões de correção dentro do que o contexto permite avaliar:

My son Rogério has a normal relationship with our family. Until age 15 he lived only with my husband and I, and we have a really good relationship of fellowship. When he became 16 we received a new member on our immediate family, our nephew come to live with us because of college, and my son accepted and liked this new situation of having another person with us at home.
With his friends, my son has a relationship of young people, communicating with his friends through social networks and all the other possible technologies and he also has a good relationship with people in all other activities that he does, or had done, such as school, gym, boy scouts, and others.