Correção de texto: Personal presentation [1222]

Hello, my name is Carlos Adonai. I'm 17-years-old. I'm in High School. Outside of school I am a musician. I play in the church. I had the opportunity to play with some of the renowned gospel singers. I've worked in some studios. Being on the stage in front of an audience is very excited. I play the piano. I want to continue working in studios and gaining more and more experience.

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de melhoria para o texto:
Hello, my name is Carlos Adonai. I'm 17 years old. I'm in High School. I am a musician. I play in the church. I had the opportunity to play with some renowned gospel singers. I've worked in some studios. Being on the stage in front of an audience is very exciting. I play the piano. I want to continue working in studios and gaining more and more experience.
Bons estudos.