Correção para Emerson Kayton: My personal presentation

Hello, my name is Kayton and I have been working for the Brazilian Navy, since 2014. I am in charge of helping my superiors in the financial management of the Hequadra helicopters we work with. Since I joined the military I learned to give it to personalities from different regions of the country, due to the great divertiveness of people who tender to work here. I am a happy person who likes to talk to the people around me and is always willing to help my companions.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684
Hello, my name is Kayton and I have been working for/with the Brazilian Navy, since 2014.
I am in charge of helping my immediate superiors in the financial management of the Brazilian fleet Helicopters (general way to say that)/First Patrol and Attack Squadron, aka - H-11A, (in a specific way here - could be others or a set of squadrons as well).
Since I joined the military I have greatly developed my interpersonal skills, from the handling of many situations and a variety of personalities as well. Since the Navy employs people from all regions, it´s a workplace with a lot of diversity.
I am a good at interacting with others and I am always willing to help (my peers)/ I work well with others.

http://www.rudnei.cunha.nom.br/Asas%20s ... index.html

This is just a kick-off, a first draft. Let´s wait for other to improve it.
Plus, the writing of a "introduction" (apresentação) is way different from a resume, for instance. As you didn´t let us know which one you wanted, I choose a in-between style.

I am not very comfortable with "I am in charge of helping", it seems a bit of an oxymoron. But if you are, say, in a supervisory capacity it could be.
Perhaps others will reword this, let´s wait for them to improve or edit that one.