Correção de texto: The power of music [9871]

Music awakens in us a varied range of emocions. Some musics make us cry, shiver, while others make us want to dance.
Much more than a simple fun, music goes beyond its recreational role because it stimulates different areas of our brain and has the power of healing.
Recently I started to use music as a therapy, when I find out a specific type of music: the beneural beats like delta waves and others. It helps sleep better, brings peace of mind and has the same effects as the meditation.

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção:
Music awakens in us a varied range of emotions. Some songs make us cry, shiver, while others make us want to dance.
Much more than simple entertainment, music goes beyond its recreational role because it stimulates different areas of our brain and has the power of healing.
Recently I started to use music as a therapy, when I found a specific type of music: the beneural beats like delta waves and others. It helps sleep better, brings peace of mind and has the same effects as meditation.
Bons estudos.