Correção de texto: My presentation [3222]

My name is Jorge Cardoso, I am married and have four children, two boys and two girls. Actually, I work at the Cardoso & Cardoso lawyers' association. Our office specializes in civil, commercial and family matters, only exceptionally we act in criminal cases. Four lawyers work in the office, including my daughter and my niece. I have many years of experience, worked as a judge of law and was a professor in law school.

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção:
My name is Jorge Cardoso, I am married and have four children, two boys and two girls. At the moment, I work at the Cardoso & Cardoso lawyers' association. Our office is specialized in civil, commercial and family matters, only exceptionally we act in criminal cases. Four lawyers work in our office, including my daughter and my niece. I have many years of experience, worked as a judge of law and was a professor in law school.
Great text!