Correção de texto: My storyline

Olá
Eu sou Nucho Rodas, tenho 34 anos de idade, casado desde de 2005, tenho uma filha de 7 anos.
Sou brasileiro e moro em Santos estado de São Paulo, mas trabalho em Angola como inspetor de ensaios não destrutivos em uma usina hidrelétrica desde de setembro de 2015, e fico feliz em fazer parte desse projeto, tenho folga de 15 dias a cada 3 meses, e uso esse dias para aproveitar com minha família, como em viagens para interior do estado, praia e festas com meus pais e irmãos.

Hi.
I'm Nucho Rodas, I have 34 years old, married since 2005, we have a daughter 7 years old.
I'm brasilian and live in Santos State of São Paulo, but work in Angola with isnpector of NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTING since september 2015, i'm happy to be part of this project. I have 15 days off every 3 months, and use this days to enjoy with my family, travel interior of the state, beach and parties with my parents and brothers.

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
adriano78 1 19
Oi. Eu escreveria seu texto assim:

"Hi.
My name is Nucho Rodas. I am 34 years old. I am married since 2005 and I have a 7-year-old daughter.
I'm Brazilian and I live in Santos, State of São Paulo, but I work in Angola as an inspector of NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING at a hydroelectric plant since September 2015. I'm happy to be part of this project. I have 15 days off every 3 months and I use them to enjoy my family, traveling through the interior of the State and going to the beach and parties with my parents and brothers."

Mas deve conter alguns erros. Vamos esperar mais sugestões.
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de melhoria:
My name is Nucho Rodas. I am 34 years old. I have been married since 2005 and I have a 7-year-old daughter.
I'm Brazilian and I live in Santos, State of São Paulo, but I've worked in Angola as an inspector of NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING at a hydroelectric plant since September 2015. I'm happy to be part of this project. I have 15 days off every 3 months, which I spend with my family, and travel around the State, go to the beach and parties with my parents and brothers too.