Correção para Paulo O.Souza Junior: "A LITTLE ABOUT MY D

Hello friends,

Since I decided to study English, a long time ago, when I was still young, always one thing comes wrong and the principal was: I had no money to efford my studies.
As time goes by, a couple of things started to change in my life... I grew up and got a work, a simple work, but it's brougt me opportunity to buy some audio in English.
Since that time I fall in love with English and although the few words I learnt comes with a bad accent, I'm eager to learn more an more , and I hope the all of you can help me in this long journey.

PS - I hope one day my dream come true and I'll be fluent in English.

Thanks for all

Paulo Júnior.

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Ancrispa 9 55
Correction:
Since I decided to study English, a long time ago, when I was still young, there was always one drawback: I had no money to afford my studies.
Another option:
A long time ago, when I was still young, I decided to study English. However, there was always a stumbling block in my way – the lack of money.

Drawback, stumbling block = obstacle
Correction:
As time went by, a couple of things started to change in my life. I grew up and got a work, a simple one, but it brought me the opportunity to buy some audio in English.
Since then I’ve been in love with English and although the few words I’ve learnt so far are pronounced with a slight accent, I'm eager to learn more and more , and I hope all of you can help me on this long journey.
Another option:
As time went by, I grew up and got a job, a simple one that gave me the opportunity to buy some English material.
I’ve been in love with English since then, although the words I’ve learnt up to now are being pronounced with a certain degree of difficulty, I eagerly want to learn more and more each passing day with the certainty that I will improve my pronunciation and I will achieve fluency.
I truly hope that all of you can help me on this journey.
I hope one day my dream comes true and I'll be fluent in English.

Paulo
I’ve purposely rewritten your essay with the sole goal of showing you the variety of the English language. Congratulations on your essay. You can count on us.