Correção para Paulo O.Souza Junior: A very anxious man.

Hello guys,
It's me again after a long time. This long time is because I don't like to write papers so much, although I know it's very very important to one that can learn English at all. I have a big problem. I'm very anxious and inquiet, then many things in my life I started and, some way, I give it up in the middle of the way. At this moment I hope that I can be pacient enough to get my course till the end. Please, help me. Say some words to make me strong to go till the end. Sometimes I feel alone and I would like to have someone that could listen to my English speaking and don't laught at it, because, certainly I'll commited many many mistakes. Well, I think wrote to much.

That's it.
Paulo
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39185 6 32 684
Hello guys! (It´s informal/ colloquial) don´t use with the British...

It's me again after a long time. It took this long because I don't like writing that much.
Anyway, I know it's very very important skill to one that is learning English.
So, I have a big problem. I'm very anxious and restless/anxious person, and prone start things only to give in the middle of the process.
At this moment I hope that I can be patient enough to held out until the end of my course. Please, help me, say some words to make me strong to go till the end.
Sometimes I feel like I am alone in this; and I would like to have someone that could listen to my English speaking and don't laught at it. Because, certainly I'll commit many mistakes. Well, I think I have written too much (already)!

Try to diversify your books, try something that is fun for you, and don´t give up. English is vast, but it´s fun (and useful).
If others can do it, so you can!

Further reading:
http://www.michaeldpollock.com/5-tips-t ... -on-track/
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49075 21 73 1138
Paulo, seguem as minhas sugestões de correção:

It's me again after a long time. This long time is because I don't like to write papers so much, although I know it's very very important to one that can learn English at all (qual o significado pretendido?). I have a big problem. I'm very anxious and restless, so many things in my life I start and, for some reason, I give them up halfway through. At this moment I hope that I can be patient enough to go on with my course till the end. Please, help me. Say some words to make me strong enough to go on till the end. Sometimes I feel alone and I would like to have someone that could listen to my English speaking and don't laught at it, because, certainly I'll have made many many mistakes. Well, I think wrote too much.

Ótimo texto, Paulo. Congratulations! You're on the right path.
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39185 6 32 684
Thank you, teacher Donay. I am flattered, it´s an honour to get your corrections. You are welcome, always. ;)
I have learned a lot from you. ;)