Correção de texto: Do you really think [5466]

Lots of people would like to learn a new language for sure, but they don’t know how to learn, well, I’ve been learning languages so far and I’d like to tell you guys that is not impossible to learn a language, I’ve noticed lots of people have problems to learn a new language, they say it’s so difficult to learn a language, in Brazil, for example, people are used to their native language and they say that they can’t get used to another language, I think it isn’t really true because when you’re learning a language, you’ve got to stop thinking in your native language and start thinking in the language you’re learning.
If you work as a translator, I guess it is a little bit complicated because you can’t translate everything you see literally, when you’re translating something, you’ve got to think in the language you’re learning before translating.
My native language is Portuguese, when I started learning English, I had so many difficulties to speak English, but I realized that I should stop translating in my head, I realized I had to think in English, not in Portuguese, so, whenever I see something written in Portuguese, I try to translate it into English by thinking in English, not in Portuguese.
Portuguese is one of the hardest languages to learn, I can say it because I’m Brazilian and there’s no one in Brazil who is able to speak Portuguese perfectly, even Portuguese teachers who have been studying Portuguese grammar for so long, they still tend to speak Portuguese like all Brazilians, when you’re learning a language, I’ve got to know that the language you’re learning isn’t similar to your native language, the expressions that you use in your native language don’t exist in the language you’re learning, so if you want to learn a language, you can do it, it doesn’t matter if you’ve got problems to think in English, as the time goes by, you end up getting used to the language.
Every language I learn, in the beginning of the learning, I tend to translate, but after a while, I end up getting used to the language and I don’t need to translate in my head.

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção:
Lots of people would like to learn a new language for sure, but they don’t know how to learn it. Well, I’ve been learning languages so far and I’d like to tell you guys that is not impossible to learn a language. I’ve noticed lots of people have problems learning a new language, they say it’s so difficult to learn a language, in Brazil, for example, people are used to their native language and they say that they can’t get used to another language. I think it isn’t really true because when you’re learning a language, you’ve got to stop thinking in your native language and start thinking in the language you’re learning.
If you work as a translator, I guess it is a little bit complicated because you can’t translate everything you see literally, when you’re translating something, you’ve got to think in the language you’re learning before translating.
My native language is Portuguese, when I started learning English, I had so many difficulties speaking English, but I realized that I should stop translating in my head, I realized I had to think in English, not in Portuguese, so, whenever I see something written in Portuguese, I try to translate it into English by thinking in English, not in Portuguese.
Portuguese is one of the hardest languages to learn, I can say it because I’m Brazilian and there’s no one in Brazil who is able to speak Portuguese perfectly, even Portuguese teachers who have been studying Portuguese grammar for so long, they still tend to speak Portuguese like all Brazilians, when you’re learning a language, I’ve got to know that the language you’re learning isn’t similar to your native language, the expressions that you use in your native language don’t exist in the language you’re learning, so if you want to learn a language, you can do it, it doesn’t matter if you’ve got problems thinking in English. As time goes by, you end up getting used to the language.
Every language I learn, in the beginning of the learning, I tend to translate, but after a while, I end up getting used to the language and I don’t need to translate in my head.