Correção para pedroedwarddixon: Esperanto: A artificial Lang

Hello you guys, how’re ya doing? Well, well, on this video I’m gonna be talking about a language called Esperanto, a language which was created by a polish doctor called L.L Zameholf, Esperanto was created in order to be a universal language which could be used worldwide, well, I’m learning this language now and I’d like to talk about it with you guys,
So, I’m going to tell you the reason why I decided to learn Esperanto.
Well, I decided to learn it cause I’ve wanted to learn an easy language that I could learn in less than one year, I ended up finding this language and I started learning it, Esperanto isn’t too hard, quite the opposite, it is too easy to learn it, I can speak Esperanto very well, when you’re learning a new language, you gotta be aware that if a language is too hard, you can’t give up it, because you decided to learn this language.
I don’t care if a language is hard, what matters is I wanna learn it, One year from now I’ll be learning Korean, some people say this language is one of the hardest language to learn, but I want to find out by myself whether this language is hard or not.

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49095 21 73 1138
Correções:

Esperanto:
An artificial language

Hello you guys, how’re ya doing? Well, well, on this video I’m gonna be talking about a language called Esperanto, a language which was created by a Polish doctor called L.L Zameholf, Esperanto was created in order to be a universal language which could be used worldwide, well, I’m learning this language now and I’d like to talk about it with you guys,
So, I’m going to tell you the reason why I decided to learn Esperanto.
Well, I decided to learn it cause I’ve wanted to learn an easy language that I could learn in less than one year, I ended up finding this language and I started learning it, Esperanto isn’t too hard, quite the opposite, it is too easy to learn it, I can speak Esperanto very well, when you’re learning a new language, you gotta be aware that if a language is too hard, you can’t give up it, because you decided to learn this language.
I don’t care if a language is hard, what matters is I wanna learn it, One year from now I’ll be learning Korean, some people say this language is one of the hardest language to learn, but I want to find out by myself whether this language is hard or not.

Bons estudos.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 15 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores e linguistas certificados. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!