Correção para pedroedwarddixon: How hard is it to learn Port

Hello, are you learning Portuguese? Really? Well, do you think Portuguese is an easy language to learn? Well think about it twice, in fact, Portuguese isn’t so simple and easy as lots of people think it is.
I’m Brazilian and I’m a native speaker of Portuguese, when I started learning English, I thought English was really hard to learn, well, I was wrong about it, Actually English is easier than Portuguese.
Learning Portuguese requires time and dedication, I don’t mean learning Portuguese is a waste of time, it’s good to know there are people who like my culture and my language, but what are the aspects which make Portuguese a difficult language to learn?
Well, let’s check it out!, first of all, Portuguese is a nasal language, Portuguese has a complex grammar, for those who are able to speak Spanish or any language derived from Latin, Portuguese won’t be a problem.
Portuguese has two variants, European Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese, both variants aren’t totally similar, In terms of grammar, Brazilian Portuguese usually use the gerund in the verbs, but European Portuguese doesn’t use the gerund at all.

For Exemple:
European Portuguese: Eu estou a falar com você
Brazilian Portuguese: Eu estou falando com você
Both sentences mean “I’m talking to you” in Portuguese, I dunno what Portuguese is the easiest one, it’s up to you to choose what variant of Portuguese you want to learn.
Furthermore, Portuguese has genders, Portuguese has 2 genders, Masculine and Feminine, there are languages which also have genders, for example, German has 3 genders, Masculine, Feminine and Neuter, Who isn’t used to using genders in a language will have problems to learn Portuguese.
Besides having a complex grammar, Portuguese has one of the worst sounds to pronounce, have you ever listened to one of these sounds before? “NH”, “LH”, “ÃO”,
Yeah, these sounds are considered the worst ones to pronounce, even some native speakers of Portuguese has some problems to pronounce them properly.
In Portuguese, you’ve got to be careful when you’re writing, because if you’re studying in a Brazilian university, you cannot make mistakes in your essays, sometimes you’ll come across some words that you dunno how to write properly, for example, the word “Casa”, if you think this word sounds like “Casa” like in Spanish, I’m sorry but it doesn’t sound like that, the word “Casa” in Portuguese sounds like “Caza”, in most cases, words with the letter “S” in the middle of the words might sound like a “Z”
Let’s have a look at some examples to understand better.
.Princesa (Princeza) = Princes
.Marquesa ( Marqueza ) = Marquesa
.Atrasar (Atrazar) = To be late
Well, that’s it, if you want to Learn Portuguese, I wish you a lot of lucky to learn it, I hope this article has not discouraged you, sometimes, something’s not always the way we want it, but it you’re willing to be dedicated, I’m pretty sure you’re gonna do it for sure.

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49095 21 73 1138
Sugestões de correção para o texto:

Hello, are you learning Portuguese? Really? Well, do you think Portuguese is an easy language to learn? Well think about it twice, in fact, Portuguese isn’t so simple and easy as lots of people think it is.
I’m Brazilian and I’m a native speaker of Portuguese, when I started learning English, I thought English was really hard to learn, well, I was wrong about it, actually English is easier than Portuguese.
Learning Portuguese requires time and dedication, I don’t mean learning Portuguese is a waste of time, it’s good to know there are people who like my culture and my language, but what are the aspects which make Portuguese a difficult language to learn?
Well, let’s check it out!, first of all, Portuguese is a nasal language, Portuguese has a complex grammar, for those who are able to speak Spanish or any language derived from Latin, Portuguese won’t be a problem.
Portuguese has two variants, European Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese, both variants aren’t totally similar. In terms of grammar, Brazilian Portuguese usually use the gerund in the verbs, but European Portuguese doesn’t use the gerund at all.

For Exemple:
European Portuguese: Eu estou a falar com você
Brazilian Portuguese: Eu estou falando com você
Both sentences mean “I’m talking to you” in Portuguese, I don't know what Portuguese is the easiest one, it’s up to you to choose what variant of Portuguese you want to learn.
Furthermore, Portuguese has genders, Portuguese has 2 genders, Masculine and Feminine, there are languages which also have genders, for example, German has 3 genders, Masculine, Feminine and Neuter. Those who aren't used to using genders in a language will have problems learning Portuguese.
Besides having a complex grammar, Portuguese has one of the worst sounds to pronounce, have you ever listened to one of these sounds before? “NH”, “LH”, “ÃO”,
Yeah, these sounds are considered the worst ones to pronounce, even some native speakers of Portuguese have some problems pronouncing them properly.
In Portuguese, you’ve got to be careful when you’re writing, because if you’re studying in a Brazilian university, you cannot make mistakes in your essays, sometimes you’ll come across some words that you don't know how to write properly, for example, the word “Casa”, if you think this word sounds like “Casa” like in Spanish, I’m sorry but it doesn’t sound like that, the word “Casa” in Portuguese sounds like “Caza”, in most cases, words with the letter “S” in the middle of the words might sound like a “Z”
Let’s have a look at some examples to understand better.
.Princesa (Princeza) = Princes
.Marquesa ( Marqueza ) = Marquesa
.Atrasar (Atrazar) = To be late
Well, that’s it, if you want to learn Portuguese, I wish you a lot of luck to learn it. I hope this article has not discouraged you. Sometimes, something is not always the way we want it, but it you’re willing to be dedicated, I’m pretty sure you’re going to do it for sure.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!