Correção para pedroedwarddixon: Living in Australia

What’s up everybody! How’re ya doin’ today? I’m Pedro and today I’d like to talk to you guys about living in Australia, well, I’ve been living here for about 6 years, over the past few years, I’ve enjoyed living in this country, I decided to leave Brazil because I wanted my son to have a good life in a country where there is education that really works, my country is going through a bad situation, Brazil has been going through an economic crises and I guess it isn’t going to end anytime soon.
I work as translator at home and I also work as a cook at my own restaurant in downtown Sydney, my wife works as cook too at the restaurant, in fact, the restaurant belongs to both of us, I spend most of my time working as translator and my wife spend most of her time working at the restaurant, she doesn’t care if I work at home all the time, what matters is making money, we only have one child, his name is Edward and My wife and I intend to have another baby.
We have a dog and a cat, my wife loves cats so much, my dog’s breed is Rottweiler, raising animals at home is hard work, it isn’t an easy task at all, my son is 5 years old and he goes to school every day, My wife and I want our son to be able to be speak English and Portuguese, We just speak Portuguese at home and English out of home.
Well, that’s it, I guess you guys have noticed I’ve been speaking with my British accent, many people say my accent is Australian, but it is not, my accent is British, I hope you guys have enjoyed this video and if you want to take good languages lessons with native speakers, don’t forget to check Italki out, see you guys.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49115 21 73 1138
Sugestões de correção:

What’s up everybody! How’re ya doin’ today? I’m Pedro and today I’d like to talk to you guys about living in Australia. Well, I’ve been living here for about 6 years, over the past few years, I’ve enjoyed living in this country, I decided to leave Brazil because I wanted my son to have a good life in a country where there is education that really works, my country is going through a hard time, Brazil has been going through an economic crisis and I guess it isn’t going to end any time soon.
I work as translator at home and I also work as a cook at my own restaurant in downtown Sydney. My wife works as cook too at the restaurant, in fact, the restaurant belongs to both of us, I spend most of my time working as a translator and my wife spends most of her time working at the restaurant, she doesn’t care if I work at home all the time, what matters is making money, we only have one child, his name is Edward and my wife and I intend to have another baby.
We have a dog and a cat, my wife loves cats so much, my dog’s breed is Rottweiler, raising animals at home is hard work, it isn’t an easy task at all. My son is 5 years old and he goes to school every day. My wife and I want our son to be able to speak English and Portuguese. We just speak Portuguese at home and English out of home.
Well, that’s it, I guess you guys have noticed I’ve been speaking with my British accent, many people say my accent is Australian, but it is not, my accent is British, I hope you guys have enjoyed this video and if you want to take good language lessons with native speakers, don’t forget to check Italki out, see you guys.

Bons estudos.