Correção para pedroedwarddixon: Speaking English in an infor

AVISO: ESTE TEXTO FOI ESCRITO COM UMA LINGUAGEM INFORMAL, ESSE TEXTO NÃO PRECISA SER FORMALIZADO, QUERO DIZER QUE NÃO PRECISA TRANSFORMAR ESSE TEXTO INFORMAL EM UM TEXTO FORMAL.

Howdy guys! How’re ya doin’ today? I’m Pedro and I’m so glad ‘cause I’m making this video by speakin’ in an informal English, well, I think I shouldn’t be making this video by speaking like that.
Well, I guess I’ve got to let you guys know I ain’t a native speaker of English, I’m brazilian, but I’ve always wanted to speak like native speakers, I’ve been listening to some rap songs over the past few weeks, most of the rap songs I listen to were written by American black people.
I really appreciate the Black English spoken by the American black people, I think these rap songs gimme a chance to understand a new world, a new English, when I was kid, I used to watch a TV series called “Everybody hates Chris” it’s a great TV series, when I started watching it in English, I realized the characters of the series speak a very different English from which I wasn’t used to.
Lemme ask you guys something, have you guys ever listened to one of these rappers?: Snoopy Dog, 50 Cent, Dr. Dre and Eminem, well, I know you guys have noticed something weird at the beginning of this article, What is “Howdy” well, if you guys aren’t from the South of the USA, I think you guys are probably not gonna guess what this word means, but “Howdy” means “Hello”, it’s an common expression used in the south of the USA,.
I learnt this expression by listening to the South Park theme song, if you guys wanna learn English with a lot of slangs, make sure you come to the south of the USA.
Well, that’s all for today, I hope you guys have enjoyed this video a lot, I’d like you guys to write a comment below talking about your experience studying an English with lot of slangs.
So, that’s it, see you guys around! Bye.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49095 21 73 1138
Sugestões de correção:

Howdy guys! How’re ya doin’ today? I’m Pedro and I’m so glad ‘cause I’m making this video by speakin’ in an informal English, well, I think I shouldn’t be making this video by speaking like that.
Well, I guess I’ve got to let you guys know I ain’t a native speaker of English, I’m brazilian, but I’ve always wanted to speak like native speakers, I’ve been listening to some rap songs over the past few weeks, most of the rap songs I listen to were written by American black people.
I really appreciate the Black English spoken by the American black people, I think these rap songs gimme a chance to understand a new world, a new English, when I was kid, I used to watch a TV series called “Everybody hates Chris” it’s a great TV series, when I started watching it in English, I realized the characters of the series speak a very different English which I wasn’t used to.
Lemme ask you guys something, have you guys ever listened to one of these rappers?: Snoopy Dog, 50 Cent, Dr. Dre and Eminem, well, I know you guys have noticed something weird at the beginning of this article, What is “Howdy” well, if you guys aren’t from the South of the USA, I think you guys are probably not gonna guess what this word means, but “Howdy” means “Hello”, it’s an common expression used in the south of the USA,.
I learnt this expression by listening to the South Park theme song, if you guys wanna learn English with a lot of slang, make sure you come to the south of the USA.
Well, that’s all for today, I hope you guys have enjoyed this video a lot, I’d like you guys to write a comment below talking about your experience studying an English with lot of slang.
So, that’s it, see you guys around! Bye.

Cf. Como usar o termo SLANG: (gíria)

Bons estudos.
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684
One stab at it, I mean this little bit:

Well, that’s all for today, I hope you guys have enjoyed this video a lot, I’d like you guys to write a comment below talking about your experience studying English with lots of slang (or - with lotsa slang).