Correção para pedroedwarddixon: What's preventing you from l

What's preventing you from learning English?

Before correcting, I must warn you that I used a lot of informal contractions, so You don't have to correct the contractions

Hey, I dunno why you’re watching this video, but if it’s what I’m thinking now, it’s gonna be interesting now, well, a lot of people have been asking me how to learn a language, what I’mma be talkin’ about now can help ya learn any language, when someone is learning a language, a doubt arises, Will I can learn this language? As the time goes by, a lot of doubts will arise in the way, what you gotta do is to do your best and never give up, it’s not use saying you’re busy and you have no time to learn a new language, everybody can learn a language by studying a lot, no matter if you work and you have no time to learn. What matters is that you wanna learn a new language, I’ve been studying languages since when I was 15 years old, I was very busy back then, but I didn’t stop learning languages, if you’re sitting on the chair without doing nothing, you gotta get outta there and start studying right away
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário gian2hard 2270 1 7 50
Hallou!

Hey, I dunno why you’re watching this video, but if it’s what I’m thinking now, it’s gonna be interesting now, well, a lot of people have been asking me how to learn a language, what I’mma be talkin’ about now can help ya learn any language, when someone is learning a language, a common question usually comes up! Will I be able to learn this language? As time goes by, you'll have many questions, what you gotta do is, do your best and never give up, it doesn't help saying you’re busy and that you have no time to learn a new language, everybody can learn a language by studying a lot, it doesn't matter if you work and have no time to learn. What matters is that you wanna learn a new language, I’ve been studying languages since I was 15 years old, I was very busy back then, but I didn’t stop learning, if you’re sitting on your ass, you gotta get outta there and start studying right away

Doubt vs Question, erro muito comum devido a tradução direta do PT pro EN. Lembra-se que em português "Eu tenho uma dúvida" é aceito, já em Inglês seria "Eu tenho uma pergunta" e.g. "I have aquestion".

Já que seu texto é informal: Sitting on a chair not doing anything = sitting on your ass http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/sit+on+ass

Abraço !