Correção para pedroedwarddixon: Why is Mandarin Chinese EAS

Hello everyone, I’m Pedro and the topic of today that I’m going to be talking about will be Chinese, the Chinese language doesn’t have a good reputation in the word of learning languages ‘cause Chinese language is considered one of the hardest languages to learn, but as I’m a Mandarin Chinese student, I’d like to tell you guys that Mandarin Chinese isn’t too difficult to learn.
I’m going to start talking about how easy it is to learn Mandarin Chinese and I hope you can change your opinion about the Chinese language, well, I guess everyone knows that to learn a new language, it is going to depend on a lot of factors, but I’m going to talk about only 3 ones of these factors, the first one is: how willing are you to learn a new language? The second one is: Are you willing to learn a new alphabet or a new grammar structure? And the third one is: What’s your goal with the language you want to learn?
When it comes to learning something different from which you aren’t used to it, you think is going to be impossible, well, I had that thought, but I didn’t give up to learn, no matter how difficult is a language, you can’t give up, today I’m able to speak Mandarin Chinese and Japanese as well, I’ve been learning these languages on my own at home, I know what you must be thinking about me right now, this guy is very smart, but in fact, I just devoted myself to learn them, the most of the difficulties that I had when I started learning Mandarin Chinese were the pronunciation and the writing, I didn’t have problems with the grammar ‘cause Chinese grammar is too easy to learn, the pronunciation, in other words, it’s too difficult to grasp, if you compare Chinese to other languages grammatically, you’ll notice that Chinese is toooo easy.
The structure of the Chinese language is Subject + Verb + Object as well as other languages like English, Spanish and French.
Well, that’s it for today, I hope you learn Mandarin Chinese just like me, so see you soon, bye!

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49115 21 73 1138
Sugestões de correção:

Hello everyone, I’m Pedro and the topic of today that I’m going to be talking about will be Chinese, the Chinese language doesn’t have a good reputation in the word of learning languages because the Chinese language is considered one of the hardest languages to learn, but as I’m a Mandarin Chinese student, I’d like to tell you guys that Mandarin Chinese isn’t too difficult to learn.
I’m going to start talking about how easy it is to learn Mandarin Chinese and I hope you can change your opinion about the Chinese language. Well, I guess everyone knows that to learn a new language, it is going to depend on a lot of factors, but I’m going to talk about only 3 ones of these factors, the first one is: how willing are you to learn a new language? The second one is: Are you willing to learn a new alphabet or a new grammar structure? And the third one is: What’s your goal with the language you want to learn?
When it comes to learning something different from which you aren’t used to it, you think is going to be impossible, well, I had that thought, but I didn’t give up trying to learn. No matter how difficult a language is, you can’t give up, today I’m able to speak Mandarin Chinese and Japanese as well. I’ve been learning these languages on my own at home, I know what you must be thinking about me right now: "this guy is very smart", but in fact, I just devoted myself to learn them. Most of the difficulties that I had when I started learning Mandarin Chinese were the pronunciation and the writing, I didn’t have problems with the grammar because Chinese grammar is very easy to learn, the pronunciation, in other words, is too difficult to grasp, if you compare Chinese to other languages grammatically, you’ll notice that Chinese is so easy.
The structure of the Chinese language is Subject + Verb + Object as well as other languages like English, Spanish and French.
Well, that’s it for today, I hope you learn Mandarin Chinese just like me, so see you soon, bye!

Bons estudos.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!