Correção para Prih Airam: LinkedIn - Sobre/About (perfil)

Prih Airam
Olá pessoal, alguém poderia dar uma revisada nesse texto? É para o meu perfil no Linkedin (Campo: Sobre/About)
Grata!

Hello, this is Priscila Airam and I'm 31 years old.
I was born in Fortaleza and raised in Salvador. I lived in Curitiba for 4 years and now I'm living in The Netherlands.

I have a degree in Accountability and Executive Secretary from Estácio de Sá University. And I have an MBA in Finance and Business from Ruy Barbosa College.

I worked as an Accounting Supervisor at the largest company of Humans Resources in Curitiba. There I improved all the tasks and routines of the sector and increase the results.
In addition to team management, I can highlight some of my activities: calculation of provisions and payroll accounting monthly, support in accounting conciliation, management reports and auditing support of customers who contract this type of company service. I had a portfolio of large international and national clients in companies from segments such as industries, commerce, banks, government agencies, and technology companies.
Previously, as a business consultant for an enterprise management systems company, I conducted process surveys and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system deployment activities by adjusting customer routines and providing remote or on-site support. I acquired experiences of routines and processes in companies of various segments throughout Brazil.

I came to the Netherlands looking for new challenges and to know new cultures.

Best regards,
Priscila.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 15 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores e linguistas certificados. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Iniciar o Teste Online!
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data

Redseahorse 12825 2 19 262
Some suggestions already adjusted in your text that might enhance it from a worldwide-professional outlook...

Hi,
I am Priscila, thirty-one years old.

I was born in Fortaleza and raised in Salvador, BRA, I lived in Curitiba, BRA for four years. Presently, I have been living in The Netherlands.
I have a degree in accounting and executive secretary from Estácio de Sá University, and I have an MBA in finance and business from Ruy Barbosa College, both in Brazil.

I worked as an accounting supervisor at the largest human resources company in Curitiba, where I could improve all the tasks, routines and results of the department. In cooperation with the management teamwork, some of my duty activities included: Provision calculations and monthly payroll accounting, reconciliation accounting support, management reports and auditing support to customers who contracted this type of company service. I had a portfolio of large international and national clients of companies from a variety of segments, such as industries, commerce, banks, government agencies, and technology companies.

Previously, as a business consultant for an enterprise management systems company, I conducted survey processes and ERPs (Enterprise Resource Planning) system development activities, by adjusting customer routines and providing remote ou on-site support. Throughout Brazil, I acquired experiences of routines and processes of several segment companies.

I came to The Netherlands looking for new challenges and to know new cultures.

Best regards!

Priscila

Dicas/adendos:
- neste tipo de texto (formais), deve-se evitar abreviações.
- os números, como as datas de nascimento, devem ser escritos por extenso.
- IN ADDITION TO TEAM MANAGMENT ? -Não está claro pra mim o que você quis dizer.

Prih Airam
Redseahorse escreveu:
10 Jan 2020, 13:25
Some suggestions already adjusted in your text that might enhance it from a worldwide-professional outlook...

Hi,
I am Priscila, thirty-one years old.

I was born in Fortaleza and raised in Salvador, BRA, I lived in Curitiba, BRA for four years. Presently, I have been living in The Netherlands.
I have a degree in accounting and executive secretary from Estácio de Sá University, and I have an MBA in finance and business from Ruy Barbosa College, both in Brazil.

I worked as an accounting supervisor at the largest human resources company in Curitiba, where I could improve all the tasks, routines and results of the department. In cooperation with the management teamwork, some of my duty activities included: Provision calculations and monthly payroll accounting, reconciliation accounting support, management reports and auditing support to customers who contracted this type of company service. I had a portfolio of large international and national clients of companies from a variety of segments, such as industries, commerce, banks, government agencies, and technology companies.

Previously, as a business consultant for an enterprise management systems company, I conducted survey processes and ERPs (Enterprise Resource Planning) system development activities, by adjusting customer routines and providing remote ou on-site support. Throughout Brazil, I acquired experiences of routines and processes of several segment companies.

I came to The Netherlands looking for new challenges and to know new cultures.

Best regards!

Priscila

Dicas/adendos:
- neste tipo de texto (formais), deve-se evitar abreviações.
- os números, como as datas de nascimento, devem ser escritos por extenso.
- IN ADDITION TO TEAM MANAGMENT ? -Não está claro pra mim o que você quis dizer.
Olá! Obrigada pela sua correção! Sobre o ponto que mencionou, o que quis dizer foi: 'Alem de gerenciar a equipe minhas atividades incluiam...' Eu poderia colocar: 'Beyond to management the team, some of my duty activities included..." ?

Grata,
Priscila

Redseahorse 12825 2 19 262
Não.

Sugiro... ' Besides managing the teamwork, some of my duty activities included... '