Correção de texto: My professional presentation [3213]

Hi, my name is Raul Arcieri de Paula and I have been working for Kloeckner as Controllership Manager since last year. We are based in Sao Paulo and the staff works locally but I need to report the information monthly to HQ. I managed the Accounting, Fiscal and Controlling Departament which I am responsible to give support either for CFO. I have been improved many processes speciallly to provide better and quick response with accuracity that HQ requires. Previously, I have worked as Accounting where I had outstanding feedbacks from the leaders and staff. I believe that dealing with multidisciplinary teams is the better way to have better information in my area.

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Raul Arcieri De Pau escreveu:Hi, my name is Raul Arcieri de Paula and I have been working for Kloeckner as Controllership Manager since last year. We are based in Sao Paulo and the staff works locally but I need to report the information monthly to HQ. I managed the Accounting, Fiscal and Controlling Departament which I am responsible to give support either for CFO. I have been improved many processes speciallly to provide better and quick response with accuracity that HQ requires. Previously, I have worked as Accounting where I had outstanding feedbacks from the leaders and staff. I believe that dealing with multidisciplinary teams is the better way to have better information in my area.
Raul Arcieri De Pau escreveu:
Raul Arcieri De Pau escreveu:Hi, my name is Raul Arcieri de Paula and I have been working for Kloeckner as Controllership Manager since last year. We are based in Sao Paulo and the staff works locally but I need to report the information monthly to HQ. I managed the Accounting, Fiscal and Controlling Departament which I am responsible to give support either for CFO. I have been improved many processes speciallly to provide better and quick response with accuracity that HQ requires. Previously, I have worked as Accounting where I had outstanding feedbacks from the leaders and staff. I believe that dealing with multidisciplinary teams is the better way to have better information in my area.
Segue minha narração do texto para avaliação final do curso de inglês.