Correção para Ronaldo Vieira Godo: Mission: Vocabulary

Well, I started this course in English Experts just over two months. Avowed that because of my free time for the study be very short, I was afraid of not being able to move on.
It fact, I had some difficulty for use the tool Meu Vocabulário, because there are some situation that I have not internet access. Therefore I developed an Excel spreadsheet where I have access anytime and it has helped me to continue my studies according the orientation of the course.
I look for daily texts regards to my job and I do analytical reading for each one. These texts can be the Newsletter sent from matrix of my company or up to corporate emails which I receive always. I copy these texts to a Word file and I do an analytical reading noting in the Excel spreadsheet the words or new terms for me or words that deserve a more frequent repetition.
I did a table in this spreadsheet that with one click on the button it select randomly 20 words that will be revised in that moment. Currently I have more than 300 words in my database and I review about 60 words per day with this tool.
It has helped me to keep the studies and each new text a lot these words appear again and I no longer consider them unknown. Yes of course, new words appear, but the job continues.

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
gian2hard 1 7 52
Well, I started this online English course from English Experts about two months ago. I was convinced that because I didn't have enough free time, I wasn't going to be able to get my studies off the ground.
In fact, I had some difficulties using the tool 'Meu Vocabulário' because at times I didn't have internet access. Therefore, I made an Excel spreadsheet which I have access anytime and it has helped me to continue my studies according the course guidelines.
I looked up daily for texts relevant to my job and critically read each one. These texts were anything from Newsletters sent from the matrix of my company, to corporate emails which I receive on the daily basis. I copied these texts into a Word file and I did an analytical reading noting in the Excel spreadsheet the words or new terms to me or words that deserve more frequent attention.
I made a table in this spreadsheet that in a click of a button can randomly select 20 words to be revised in that moment. Currently, there are more than 300 words in my database and I review about 60 words per day with this tool.
This has helped me to keep studying, and in each new text I read, a lot of these words appear again and again and I no longer consider them unknown. Yes of course, new words appear, but the job continues.

1- Acredito que "avowed" não se encaixa muito bem nesse contexto. Re-escrevi sua frase tentando transmitir o mesmo significado da sua.
2- "move on" também não se encaixa nesse contexto, usei a idioma "get something off the ground" http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/get+off+the+ground
3- At times : http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/at+times
4- No começo de uma frase, a virgula sempre precede palavras como Therefore, However, Nevertheless, etc