Correção para Valdemar Martins Ne: Activity 3

I am Valdemar, I am 27 years old, I live in a city full of industries in the State of São Paulo, Brazil.
I spent some time thinking about what I could write and I decided to tell you about a trip I made a few years ago to get to know the Iguassu Falls.
On this trip we know the Three Borders Landmark, on a river that divides Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay. The travel guide said that this is the only river in the world that divides three countries at the same point. We also go through Devil's Throat, where tourists like to take lots of pictures.
The sky was mostly cloudy and the temperature low. Even so the tour was very good.
We spent the day in a park full of Quatis. These animals even seem tame, but we have been warned that they are in fact wild animals accustomed to humans and should not touch them to avoid accidents.
In the Brazilian part of the Falls, you can hear languages from all over the world, as it is the most visited, but most of the Falls are in Argentina. So great is the park around the Falls that one day just is not enough to know it whole.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Cinnamon 15265 14 41 345
Gostei muito do seu texto Valdemar.
Seguem algumas sugestões:

I am Valdemar, I am 27 years old and I live in a city full of industries in the State of São Paulo, Brazil.
I spent some time thinking about what I could write and I decided to tell you about a trip I made a few years ago to get to know the Iguassu Falls.
On this trip, we visited/got to know(1) the Three Borders Landmark, on a river that divides (separates/forms the border) Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay. The travel guide said that this is the only river in the world that divides three countries at the same point. We also went(2) (crossed) through Devil's Throat, where tourists like to take lots of pictures.
The sky was mostly cloudy and the temperature low. Even so the tour was very good.
We spent the day in a park full of quatis (lower case not necessarily capital letter). These animals (even) seem tamed, but we had been warned(3) that they are in fact wild animals accustomed to humans and we(4) should not touch them to avoid accidents.
In the Brazilian part of the Falls, you can hear languages from all over the world, as it is the most visited, but most of the Falls are in Argentina. So great is the park around the Falls that just(5) one day is not enough to know it entirely(6).

Notes:
** Coloquei em negrito "in bold" minhas alterações e em itálico "Italic" algumas sugestões de mudança.
1 - verb in past tense OK!;
2 - just to remind you of the "tense" o tempo verbal;
3 - "we had been warned." tinhamos sido avisados quando chegamos ao parque ou
Antes de ver os quatis; (É uma ação no passado anterior a outro passado - Past perfect);
4 - nesse caso o "subject/sujeito" é necessário;
5 - that's the correct way (order) to write "just";
6 - "whole" is an adjective, use an adverb.

Cheers!