Correção texto em inglês "My relationship with my parents"

I think my relationship with my parents a normal relationship, we are not, as best friends, nor I speak to them of all my problems, but whenever I need them are there to support and defend me.
We do not always agree on everything and sometimes they are completely boring, but I believe that I have a good relationship with them, I am not like those adolescents who feel that their parents are against them, that they only control the life, that they want to hurt you and that do not want them to be happy.
Also as I was always a good girl, great student and responsible, my parents always have a lot of trust in me, they are not very drivers and leave me to do the majority of the things that I want.
Therefore I consider my parents very important in my life, because they taught me and they are the ones that support me and help me to build my future.

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Algumas sugestões de correção dentro do que o contexto permite avaliar:
I think my relationship with my parents is a normal relationship, we are not, as best friends, nor I speak to them of all my problems, but whenever I need them, they are there to support and defend me.
We do not always agree on everything and sometimes they are completely boring, but I believe that I have a good relationship with them, I am not like those adolescents who feel that their parents are against them, that they only control their lives, that they want to hurt them and do not want them to be happy.
Also as I've always been a good girl, a great student and responsible, my parents always have a lot of trust in me, they are not controlling and let me do most of the things that I want.
Therefore, I consider my parents very important in my life, because they teach me and they are the ones that support me and help me to build my future.