Correção texto: For three years ago, I and my friends went

Olá,

Agradeço quem puder corrigir meu texto e traduzir a frase entre aspas. Eu vou precisar ler oralmente esse texto e caso alguém tenha alguma dica de pronúncia de algumas palavras aqui descritas, ficarei também bastante agradecido. Abç!

For three years ago, I and my friends went to Maracanã to watch a match between Flamengo x Botafogo for the quarter-finals by Brazil's Cup. As I hadn't never gone to stadium, I was really excited! Anyway, an hour before the game, we agreed to meet each other in a train station, in order to go all together to Maracanã. In spite of, when I got there, nobody hadn't arrived. So I decided to get the train and go alone. At Maracanã, we had to buy the tickets yet, but believe it or not, there wasn't anyone more. Since we didn't want to get without see the match, we had to buy tickets for the side of Botafogo's supporters. At the end of match, Flamengo wins by 4 to 0 and I couldn't celebrate no one goal, because "Eu correria sérios riscos de apanhar se fizesse isso". That day was embarrassing a lot, but I had a great time.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Desculpe pelo título mal elaborado, tive q escrever pelo celular e acabou acontecendo isso. Se alguém puder me ajudar o mais rápido possível eu agradeço muito.
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 45495 6 35 805
Three years ago, I and my friends went to Maracanã to watch a match between Flamengo x Botafogo for the quarter-finals Brazil's regional championship. As I hadn't ever gone to that stadium (*), I was really excited! Anyway, an hour before the game, we agreed to meet each other in (1) a given train station, in order to go to Maracana, as a group.
In spite of the agreement, when I got there, nobody showed up, none, zilch, nada. So I decided to get the train and go alone. At Maracanã, we had still woud have to buy the tickets to game, but believe it or not, there wasn't any, not a single ticket.
Since we wouldn´t be back without seeing the match, we (3) had to buy tickets to watch the game in the stands of supporters of the Botafogo team.
At the end of match, Flamengo wins by 4 to 0 and I couldn't celebrate not a single goal, because the fans of the rival team would beat the crap out of me.
I had a great time, even though it was an embarassing situation that day!

(*) Or "as stadium", chances are?
(1)OR at a train station. In if it means "inside it". It´s more specific than "at".
(2) there wasn´t "anyone"...anyone is used when referring to people, here we use "any".
(3) Somehow you didn´t "had to" but you decided for buying the tickets...Others may disagree, let´s wait for comments on that one.

Let´s wait for more hands to polish your piece of text. See you around.
Thank u so much!
Could you explain me what "none, zilch, nada" means?
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 45495 6 35 805
They mean one and the same thing: nem um, zero, nada.
It was just for emphasis, but they use that expression and some variations of the theme. By the way, "nada" is one expression that is found/used in both sides of the Atlantic (U.S and U.K., for that matter.)