Correção texto "My exam"

In about 3 months i will do a test, the test of my life i guess, it is my last chance to pass in a exam that can change all my future...
In this exam there is a english part that i need to write answers in english for some questions and it is hard to me, in spite of, for my luck it's necessary to write at least 25 words it can looks easy to some people in this forum, but for me it's like a challenge last year i did only 6.8 points of ten... = /
But i wasn't training because i don't knowed about Englishexperts so there wasn't anyone to read and fix my phrases, so this year with this forum i hope have sucess in my exam and finaly have my soul back, i'm very tired of study at least 12 hours per day...

Thanks Englishexperts!
Helping people to realize their dreams = ]

May God bless you all !
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
Please see the following as corrective suggestions subject to corrections and additions by other forum users.

"In about three..."

"In the exam there is an English part for which I have to provide answers in English for some questions only. I am lucky that I will have to write 25 words only. This may seem easy to some of the forum users, but for me it's like a challenge. Last year I lucked out with a score of 6.8 points out of 10."

May the other forum users take up where I left off.
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49025 21 73 1137
Complemento:

In about 3 months I will take a test; the test of my life I guess. It is my last chance to pass an exam that can change all my future.
In this exam there is an english part in which I need to write answers in english for some questions and it is hard for me. It's necessary to write at least 25 words; it may seem easy for some people in this forum, but for me it's a real challenge. Last year I got only 6.8 points out of ten.
But I wasn't training because I didn't know about Englishexperts so there wasn't anyone to read and correct my sentences. This year with this forum I hope to have sucess in my exam. I'm very tired of studying 12 hours a day.

* As partes que foram omitidas não faziam sentido para uma interpretação/correção.