Correção: The water supply is running out

Water will never expire on the planet. However, unfortunately, this doesn't mean we will have fresh drinking water forever. Brazilians waste an average of 5,5 millions liters of fresh water. In America, each person uses about 80-100 gallons of water per day. This may come as a bit of a shock regarding to 7,125 billions of people using fresh water for their needs every single day. In some underdeveloped countries, 50% of its population consume polluted water. Some people are having drinking water on their toilets so they can flush, others don't have fresh water even to drink and quench their thirst. It’s obvious that something really gotta give. The bottom line is the natural climate, which highly influences to the local civilization. The least we can do is conserve water.Mayve having a water tank adapted to get rainwater, so you can use this due water supply to clean the house, wash the clothes, etc. That would make a difference already.

Thanks in advance,

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
gian2hard 1 7 52
The water in our planet will never expire. However, unfortunately, this doesn't mean we will have fresh drinking water forever. Brazilians waste an average of 5.5 millions liters of fresh water. In America, each person uses about 80-100 gallons of water per day. This may come as a bit of a shock, but 7.125 billion people use fresh water for their needs every single day. In some underdeveloped countries, 50% of the population drink polluted water. Some people are flushing drinking water down their toilets, others don't even have fresh water to drink and quench their thirst. It’s obvious that something's really gotta give. The bottom line is the natural climate, which highly influences to the local populations. The least we can do is to save water. Maybe having an adapted water tank to store rain water runoff so you can use this water supply to clean the house, wash the clothes, etc. That would make a difference already.

Most of my changes were to improve clarity and flow, very few mistakes, one or two I guess!

Good job!
Oh man, I'm way too grateful for your correction, thanks a lot. Have a great one