Correção "What are your characteristics?

What do you feel are your strong, and weak, characteristics?

My strong characteristics are: proactivity, punctuality, facility to talk with other people and make new friends, and easily adaptation to the more diversified situations. As weak characteristics I would say: hastiness and the fear of failing.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 15 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores e linguistas certificados. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário Carls 3140 2 74
My suggestion:

What do you feel are your strong, and weak, characteristics?

My strong characteristics are: proactivity, punctuality, facility to talk with other people and make new friends, and easily adaptation to the more diversified situations. As for weak characteristics I would say: hastiness and the fear of failing.
Here you are what I would change:

My strongest characteristics are: proactivity, punctuality, the ability to talk to other people, making new friends and the easy adaptation to the more diversified situations. As for the weakest characteristics I would say: rashness* and the fear of failure.

* I find “rashness” to be a more suitable term for a letter of application if you are dealing with a job interview.

And, after the "fear of failure" I would definitely add something else, I think you should add something that shows that you are worried about your weakest characteristics, including hastiness/rashness (see: ...weakest characteristics I would say: rashness and the fear of failure, even though I find that fearing failure might be both strong and weak at the same time, as long as I can balance...), the person who is going to read it might be a little worried depending on what side of the meaning they take into account.

I hope it can be of help.
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49070 21 73 1138
Sugestões:

My strong characteristics are: proactivity, punctuality, good communication with other people, friendliness, and fast adaptation to different situations. I'd say my weak characteristics are: hastiness and fear of failing
Nice one Donay, but I would not contract 'would' in the sentence "I'd say my..." as this is a probably formal text.

And yeah, I would definitely stick to "fear of failing".
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49070 21 73 1138
Jefferson,

Thank you for reminding me. Sometimes there are so many things to consider that you end up forgetting details like this one.

Keep posting!