Correct Report - How I meet your mother 2

Pessoal, estou treinando minha escrita através de relatórios sobre os episódios da série How I met you mother. Mas para o treino ser efetivo preciso que alguém corrija pra mim, por favor. Obrigada

In the 8th episode of the season 5 of How I met your mother, after Robin and Barney broke up, Robin decided to focus in her carrer while Barney decided pick up every woman at New York city. To do this Barney use the Playbook: a book that contains every type of con, hustle, flimflam, stratagem and bamboozle.
After he use one of his tricks with one of Lily’s friends, she stolen his playbook to post in the internet, then Barney showed up in her house wearing a scuba suit and said that he was pull of the performance of Suba Diver. But Marshal realized that there isn’t any trick with this name on the playbook, because Barney have ripped out the last playbooks page, so everybody went to the bar to discover what is the trick: Suba Diver. At the end, all was one of Barney's tricks, He had armed everything to pick up a woman at the bar.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário LuanMR 110 1 1
In the 8th episode of season 5 of How I met Your Mother, after Robin and Barney broke up, Robin decided to focus in her career while Barney decided to pick up every woman in New York city. To do this Barney uses the Playbook: a book that contains every type of con, hustle, flimflam, stratagem and bamboozle.
After he used one of his tricks with one of Lily’s friends, she stole his playbook to post them onthe internet so Barney showed up in her house wearing a scuba suit and said that he was pull of the performance of Scuba Diver. But Marshall realized that there weren't any tricks with this name on the playbook because Barney had ripped out the last pages of the playbook, so everybody went to the bar to discover what the trick was: Scuba Diver. At the end, it was all one of Barney's tricks, He had schemed everything/set everything up to pick up a woman at the bar.

I used BOLD to show you the vocabulary and spelling mistakes and ITALIC to show you structure/grammatical mistakes.
I also UNDERLINED what didn't really fit into the story and made no sense or was not really relevant.

con, hustle, flimflam, stratagem and bamboozle: I get what it means, I don't get what you're trying to express with this... A PLAYbook should contains PLAYS (tricks to get in someone's pants, basically);
he was pull of the performance of Scuba Diver: Grammatical mistake here, he was PULLING off; BUT in my opinion, it'd only make more sense to say "He was doing the Scuba Diver" which would indicate a play, since we're already talking about the Playbook itself previously.