Describe a famous park or recreation area in your city.

In my city there is only one park, which is located in the entrance, close to a bus station. It has an oval structure and a large area, most of the people go there to walk/run and to fish, because in the middle of the park lays a lake where they drop fishes from time to time. However, there are many other things you can do despite of walking/running or fishing, for example, you can sit and have a conversation whenever you want, since stone chairs are disposed everywhere around, also, there is an open air academy for elders and people with physical deficiency and a playground for children. About the architecture, there is a wood mansion, on the edge of the park, that can be seen from outside, but it only opens on Christmas when a man dressed like Santa Claus stays inside there giving candies for everyone who enters in the mansion, because of that it is customarily called “The Santa’s House”.
I usually like going to this place, most of time, mainly when I’m on vacation, I go there for a walk with my friends.
The only thing I dislike is that the park doesn’t have a proper place where people can gather and have a picnic or something like that, this point bothers me because I think it’s very important for a good park to have one.

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Telma Regina 22725 9 58 570
My corrections and changes to your text are shown below:

In my city there is only one park, which is located at the entrance, close to a bus station. *Inside this park, there is an oval building, a large area and a lake, where people go to walk/run and some go fishing. Sometimes the latter get a catch. However, there are many other things you can do besides **this, for example, you can sit and have a conversation whenever you want, on the stone chairs that are resting everywhere. There is an open air academy for the elderly and disabled, and a playground for children. Architecturally, there is a wooden mansion, at the edge of the park, that can be seen from outside, but it only opens during Christmas time, when a man dressed like Santa Claus stays inside giving candies to everyone who enters, which is why it is customarily called “Santa’s House”.

I like going to this place often, mainly when I’m on vacation, and walk with my friends. The only thing I dislike is that the park does not have a proper place to gather and have a picnic or similar. That troubles me because I think it is very important to a good park which is available for all.

*I tried to write it in less words.
**You don't have to repeat the words here.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!